Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Lantern: The Animated Series

+8
colossus1979
Sandman
prescribeddrone
Spider_Fan14
Rath99
kidspider2099
Batman25JM
Bigtymin504
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Green Lantern: The Animated Series Thu May 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26424

http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/05/cartoon-net-planning-green-latern-series.html

Unfortunately its not until 2012, after the Green Lantern movie. Mad

2Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Thu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sweet, but is majorly sucks that we have to wait over two years.

So, it doesn't appear that this will be in the DCAU continuity. I wish it was, but oh well.

3Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Thu May 27, 2010 9:24 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope it hal Jordan or kyle Rayner green lantern.

4Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope it's Hal, with Kyle, John, Guy, and Kilowog as rotating supporting characters.

I assume it'll be Hal. One of the articles mentioned it being based off the movie (at least to some extent) and Hal's GL in the movie.

5Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Thu May 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WTF..Why a 2 year wait? That sucks ass!

6Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Thu May 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really wish it was coming out sooner, or that they'd waited to announce it. I hate that we have to wait so long.

7Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Green Lantern: The Animated Series Thu May 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GL is fianlly getting his own cartoon a year after his flick!! No word if it's using the movie like a launchpad like The Batman or if it's based on "GL: First Flight" but I'm happy for this
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26424

8Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Fri May 28, 2010 12:32 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wouldn't a cartoon hype up the movie and not the other way around?

9Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Fri May 28, 2010 1:25 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Wouldn't a cartoon hype up the movie and not the other way around?
that is what I would think....

10Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Fri May 28, 2010 2:27 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah but, the logic they are probably working with is 2 years is a long wait and frankly even though he's a notable dc hero, the ratings probably wouldn't stay strong past season one without the movie to give kids a base of foundation. either way i see dozens of cameos in the future for this series. if they go the right way they could even get the "parallax" story which would be kinda awesome. i would also like if they had john stewart on top of having kyle, guy, or kilowog, but it wouldn't shock me if they didn't.

11Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Fri May 28, 2010 3:45 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

finally. like i really wanna see this. I would almost expect this to be in a similar style (maybe in tone and visual style) to The Batman.

12Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Sun May 30, 2010 4:07 am

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

nope, it's cgi apparently.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

13Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Sun May 30, 2010 11:40 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Wouldn't a cartoon hype up the movie and not the other way around?
To me that would make a lot of sense but oh well. However you look at it, I am loving all of this Green Lantern stuff. My next wish would be a kick ass game for the XBOX 360.

14Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Sun May 30, 2010 11:44 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I want a Larfleeze appearance at least three times per season.

15Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Sun May 30, 2010 1:31 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I want a Larfleeze appearance at least three times per season.

That would be cool. I also want to see:

G'Nort
Kilowog
Atrocitus
Dex Star

16Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Sun May 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^They HAVE to have Atrocitus. I love him. I know to some this will seem like blasphemy, but I actually like Atrocitus more than Larfleeze.

Paroxysm wrote:nope, it's cgi apparently.

Really? Ugh. There are CG shows that I like, such as Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series (aka MTV Spider-Man), and Iron Man: Armored Adventures, but I MUCH prefer traditional animation.

17Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Sun May 30, 2010 1:50 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Paroxysm wrote:nope, it's cgi apparently.

ugh. hopefully it's not as bad as Iron Man:Armored Adventures. i'd much prefer this was this as traditional animation.

18Green Lantern: The Animated Series Empty Re: Green Lantern: The Animated Series Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's some new info about the show;
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=26426

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum