Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACCIDENTAL TEXTS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACCIDENTAL TEXTS Empty ACCIDENTAL TEXTS Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

A friend of mine moved out of state about a year ago. So of course he got a new cell phone number. Which, apparantly I did not get from him. So, anyhow, I send him forward texts once in a while. Most of the time it is the raunchy ones, cause he likes that kind of thing.
Yesterday, I forward a pretty funny one. Then I get a call on my cell phone from a strange number. I have a New Jersey area code number, and we live in South Dakota. The number that was calling me was a South Dakota area code cell phone number though, so I thought maybe someone had given another friend my number. So I text it back and tell it that I don't recognize the number. They never texted back, so I let it go. But then later I got another call from it. Unknown numbers on my cell are sent straight to my voice mail. Finally the person leaves a message. Turns out that it was an older man, and he was telling me, "I know you're from Texas or whereever, but you need to stop texting all that nasty stuff to my wife".
So, I call the number back to explain what happened. I appologized and told him that the number must have belonged to a friend of mine at one time. So he gave me the number and I promised to take it out of my phonebook so that she will no longer receive texts from me. He told me, "well you better, because my wife isn't like that, I have been married to her for many years, and she is getting pictures of black {dicks} and she's just not like that".
Anyhow, I feel bad, but think it is pretty funny at the same time. Just picturing these poor folks just sitting around, and then they get a text from me that contains "explicit" material. Oy!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

2ACCIDENTAL TEXTS Empty Re: ACCIDENTAL TEXTS Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I always worry when I'm texting scandalous shit that I sent it to the wrong person.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]