Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome new users, one and all!

+32
Rath99
darth__frodo
Holly G
Foxy
gangsternerd
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Jherek
Lantern Lite
krpykrwly
Topcat
shining knight
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Combo Mo
Splitty
Esbat
Chi-Town Spidey
Joe Yanarella
blue halo
Debaser77
Ska
Administrator
Joshua
FroZen
superdoug
Lee
grneyedsngr
jaydee74
Metal Misfit
rwe1138
Hawkeyefan
Silent K
Mnemosis
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I can pretend warning you not to leave the door open...

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

77Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:24 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Hey Splitty!

My myspace inbox is hungry!

78Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:16 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Spidey_82 wrote:
blue halo wrote:Hey, I just realized... I'm the only Canadian here!
And I'm the only Israeli here! Foreigners brotherhood! :cheers:
🤡

79Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, door was unlocked so I let myself in.
Good Morning all....and for those of you with hangovers...quit complaining you did it to yourself *hands out cups of coffee*

80Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:37 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome...great job guys!

81Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Dr. Jonathan Crane

Dr. Jonathan Crane
Zombie
Zombie

Indeed nice job guys!

82Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Combo Mo wrote:Awesome...great job guys!

Dr. Jonthan Crane wrote:Indeed nice job guys!

Thank you, Russ and Josh! Welcome!

Why's your screen name missing the A, Josh?

83Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Fixed.

84Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spidey_82 wrote:Fixed.
Awesome work, Tomer! I went in to do it myself, but I guess that's an admin only thing.

85Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Yep.

86Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Spidey_82 wrote:Yep.
Pfft! Admins, thinking they have all the pow....oh.

87Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:37 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

How did Esbat add a picture to his PoP profile when he posts comments on the actual site?

88Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:How did Esbat add a picture to his PoP profile when he posts comments on the actual site?

I'm the Esbanaut, bitch!

I have no real clear idea of what you're trying to say but it might have to do that I registered my screenname and email address to that site Gravatars. Maybe this forum or your site is Gravatar enabled.

http://realityfugitives.com/

89Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:04 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Esbat wrote:
Silent K wrote:How did Esbat add a picture to his PoP profile when he posts comments on the actual site?

I'm the Esbanaut, bitch!

I have no real clear idea of what you're trying to say but it might have to do that I registered my screenname and email address to that site Gravatars. Maybe this forum or your site is Gravatar enabled.

So you didn't add it yourself? WTF?

90Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Esbat wrote:

I'm the Esbanaut, bitch!

I don't have to, Gravatar automatically checks the blogs/sites I post at and loads up my Avatar for me at every Gravatar Enabled site I ever post at... as long as I use the same ID/email addy

http://realityfugitives.com/

91Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:13 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Esbat wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Esbat wrote:

I'm the Esbanaut, bitch!

I don't have to, Gravatar automatically checks the blogs/sites I post at and loads up my Avatar for me at every Gravatar Enabled site I ever post at... as long as I use the same ID/email addy

For fuck's sake, I still can't figure out how to add a picture.

92Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Don't worry. It'll come to you.

93Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:46 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey Jason, I liked your review on USM!!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

94Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:Hey Jason, I liked your review on USM!!

Ahem....his name is KEROUAC! Suspect

tongue

95Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Spider-Man wrote:Hey Jason, I liked your review on USM!!

Coming from you, Pete? That means a LOT.

96Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:56 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this place

97Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome, sir.

Now get back to work! lol!

98Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:52 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Welcome, Shiney!

99Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:Right the fuck on!! This is good, as I have a penchant for swearing like a mutherfucking trucker. But one who owns a thesaurus.

Groovy. What the fuck is a thesaurus? Wink

http://www.tamarasanime.com

100Welcome new users, one and all! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome new users, one and all! Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:35 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A big book with words in Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum