Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

September solicits

+4
comicgeekelly
Foreigner_Man
rwe1138
shining knight
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1September solicits Empty September solicits Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dc-september-2010-solicitations-100614.html

nothing to be excited about sadly though fables and unwritten look good this month

2September solicits Empty Re: September solicits Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

I was debating getting Cornell's run on Action. The addition of a Jimmy Olsen back-up I have no interest in for another dollar means it's staying on the shelf.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

3September solicits Empty Re: September solicits Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Joker and Professor Pyg, along with Black Glove and (possibly) Bruce Wayne? Sold!

Last edited by Foreigner_Man on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

4September solicits Empty Re: September solicits Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:46 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:I was debating getting Cornell's run on Action. The addition of a Jimmy Olsen back-up I have no interest in for another dollar means it's staying on the shelf.

Agreed. I thought about checking it out, but thanks to Marvel I'm already buying more $3.99 books than I'd like to be.

5September solicits Empty Re: September solicits Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:55 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

- The war specials sound good. Waiting for the trade.
- Been waiting for Teen Titans: Games for over six years. Now I'm not so sure I'm interested anymore. Wait, November release? Hmm...
- Another Freedom Fighters series? I say 10 issues and it's cancelled.
- I really need to catch up on Batman and Robin.
- North 40 or Victorian Undead? Perhaps both?
- Fringe: Tales from the Fringe. When does it ends so I could pick the trade?
- How to Understand Israel n 60 Days or Less. I've been living here for 28 years, so I'd really like to know Sarah Glidden's secret.
- Fables: Deluxe Edition Book Two. If you love PoP!'s Ben Gilbert, buy him this book.
- New collections of Sandman? Maybe it's time I finally read beyond "Preludes & Nocturnes."

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

6September solicits Empty Re: September solicits Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Teen Titans: Games is a must buy.

7September solicits Empty Re: September solicits Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Tomer Soiker wrote:
- Fables: Deluxe Edition Book Two. If you love PoP!'s Ben Gilbert, buy him this book.

Hells yeah!

I have completely missed the boat on DV8, which is a shame because I love me some Brian Wood. I'll have to keep my eye out for the trade.

8September solicits Empty Re: September solicits Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:24 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:

Hells yeah!

I have completely missed the boat on DV8, which is a shame because I love me some Brian Wood. I'll have to keep my eye out for the trade.
DV8 has been really excellent. In addition to Wood's great writing the art has been top notch also. You've only missed 2 issues with the third coming out this week so you could possibly pick the back issues up and get into it now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum