Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So how tall is the average Pop'er

+38
Spazzy
Batman25JM
DickGrayson007
prescribeddrone
C's Lady
FroZen
Administrator
vikoros
boberthavok
elijahdprophet
Spaced4SimonPegg
Combo Mo
riv1
AlienIncognito
Aussiemandias
Janson
Bigtymin504
Astro13Zombie
CherriesJubilee
Gandicles
superdoug
comicgeekelly
Captain Painway
Silent K
Heytherejeffro
Ska
(._Y_.)
Joshua
kidspider2099
MikeSabian
potatojoe
Sapphire Gypsy
Paroxysm
jester
dmahoney
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
Hannibal king
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:
Silent K wrote:In FL you can renew online. No visit to the DMV required.
*packs bags for Florida*

Well...except for the first time.
I need a new license picture anyway. I look drunk and I have boy hair. Rolling Eyes

no one has a good picture.

I get a new one next year.

27So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:
*packs bags for Florida*

I need a new license picture anyway. I look drunk and I have boy hair. Rolling Eyes

I wish I had my old license still. The picture was FANTASTIC.

And my under 21 license had a pretty good picture as well. Which is weird, because I'm convinced that I've gotten prettier and less awkward with age, and yet my most recent license has the shittiest pic ever. shake my head

http://likeitderby.com

28So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

'Lotta 5'11"s.

Captain Painway wrote:
I look high and/or like I just woke up. Slightly messed hair. Why is it usually sweaty-ass hot in a DMV?

"You can be a 1/2 inch to 1 inch taller in the morning than in the evening." educated FACT!

29So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:03 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:
*packs bags for Florida*

My license picture is the shit!

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

30So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Sigh...we know! Laughing

31So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:
Silent K wrote:
Captain Painway wrote:
*packs bags for Florida*

My license picture is the shit!

thats your too good looking thats why.

32So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:12 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

6'5" here.

33So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

5'11 or 6'

34So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:34 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:

thats your too good looking thats why.
No, this is Jeffro's new quote.

35So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:38 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I'm 5'5" even though my whole life I've been teased about being short - go figure.

And I had a fantastic license pic, but when I renewed it last year the woman wouldn't let me smile...so I look pretty miserable in the new one dry

36So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:39 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

superdoug wrote:6'5" here.

I don't know why, but I never pictured you as so tall.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

37So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My license picture looks like a roughed up Baroness mug shot. It's not pretty at all.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

38So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:42 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
I look high and/or like I just woke up. Slightly messed hair. Why is it usually sweaty-ass hot in a DMV?
I look super pissed....
Because I was. Laughing

39So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:46 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Why's that? ...because it was the DMV? Wink

The Ignored One wrote:
superdoug wrote:6'5" here.

I don't know why, but I never pictured you as so tall.
Have you never heard Doug's voice? Guy sounds like he's 10 ft. at least. Heh.

CherriesJubilee wrote:
And I had a fantastic license pic, but when I renewed it last year the woman wouldn't let me smile...so I look pretty miserable in the new one dry
My last license photo was taken by this mean lady who told me not to smile like that. I was, "But that's how I fake a smile." Laughing

40So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In my license pic I look confused. For some reason in Texas you cant have your pic taken with your glasses on.

I couldnt see a thing. Laughing

41So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

More weirdness: My driver's license photo was taken by a lady with the exact same name as me, first, middle, and last. Everybody at the DMV was doing double-takes at my paperwork. Shocked

http://likeitderby.com

42So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:10 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

About 6 feet tall.

Also, I smell a "Post Your License Photo" thread brewing. Laughing

43So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:About 6 feet tall.

Also, I smell a "Post Your License Photo" thread brewing. Laughing

I was thinking that.

44So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love renewing my license online. I've had the same picture since I was 18, though I should probably get a new one, I've had some people question if my license was legit or not.

45So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:49 am

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Between 6 foot 2 and 6 foot 3 depending on where I'm leaving.

46So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

6'2 here.

47So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

I'm 5'4". As an adult male. Sad

48So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:12 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

5 foot 9.

AlienIncognito, don't feel bad, there are advantages to EVERY height!

49So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

5'9"...and my wife is 4'8".

50So how tall is the average Pop'er - Page 2 Empty Re: So how tall is the average Pop'er Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

5'5 but in heels about 5'8-5'10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum