Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

sad and happy all in one.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sad and happy all in one. Empty sad and happy all in one. Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo your new avatar is sad and and awesome all one.
Sad cause Lorne is no longer with is and awesome cause well Glee is awesome. Also Lorne would be awesome on Glee.

2sad and happy all in one. Empty Re: sad and happy all in one. Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:58 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have two episodes to go...and then I'll have watched all fives seasons of Angel. I now realize how talented Andy Hallet really was.

Last edited by Combo Mo on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

3sad and happy all in one. Empty Re: sad and happy all in one. Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:07 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:I have two episodes to go...and then I'll have watched all fives seasons of Angel. I know realize how talented Andy Hallet really was.

yes he was. He was awesome. He will be missed.

4sad and happy all in one. Empty Re: sad and happy all in one. Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:13 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

he died too?! why am i just hearing about this now?

5sad and happy all in one. Empty Re: sad and happy all in one. Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:27 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:he died too?! why am i just hearing about this now?

Yeah he died a while go

this is bad as the time i told my sister in law that the guy from stargate from sg1 died.

6sad and happy all in one. Empty Re: sad and happy all in one. Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:22 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

which one?

7sad and happy all in one. Empty Re: sad and happy all in one. Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:53 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:which one?

Don S davis the guy that played General Hammond.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum