Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Abridged Series

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Abridged Series Empty Favorite Abridged Series Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just loooove Abridged versions of shows that can be easily mocked or cleverly made fun of. For those living under a rock, Abridged series are uploaded videos of episodes of a series that is condensed to a shorter video, dubbed by the makers to make jokes and popculture refrences to replace the dialouges and poke fun of the show they're making. So far i've watched the first 30 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged and I love them (This one was the very first abridged series to hit the web, created by LittleKuriboh). I've also watched alot of Naruto Abridged, Avatar The Last Airbender Abridged, Dragon Ball Z Abridged, Neon Genesis Evangelion Abridged and Gargoyles Abridged. Here are the first eps;

YuGiOh:

Naruto:

Dragon Ball Z:

Neon Genesis Evangelion:

Gargoyles:

As you can see, they're really funny and pull the new spin on the series' characters becasuse of the editing. Any reconmendations?

2Favorite Abridged Series Empty Re: Favorite Abridged Series Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

no one finds them funny?

3Favorite Abridged Series Empty Re: Favorite Abridged Series Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Yeah, the only one worth a damn is Yu-Gi-Oh!

The rest are just trying WAY too hard.

4Favorite Abridged Series Empty Re: Favorite Abridged Series Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Only watched DBZ and Gargoyles. The Gargoyles parody had some laughs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum