Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Dear Girls Above Me"

+9
Big Poppa Nick
FroZen
ScarletW
Gojiratoho
MikeSabian
Spazzy
Spaced4SimonPegg
Airwolf
BlueMaxx
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty "Dear Girls Above Me" Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:58 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just discovered this on Twitter. Guy's pretty funny.
"Two annoying girls moved into the apartment above me.
I'm forced to hear every dumb thing they say.
These are my letters to them."

http://www.deargirlsaboveme.com/page/15

Jan. 5th
Dear Girls Above Me,

No you can’t go on The Biggest Loser wearing a fat suit & win by “popping the suit during weigh-in.”

-------
Feb. 4th
Dear Girls Above Me,

I don’t believe you can sue Tivo for just “wanting to pause live TV” when you were 6 years old.

-----
April 16th
Dear Girls Above Me,

“No, Daddy, tell them WIRE transfer. The whole point is so I dont have to go into the bank.” You’re dad seems like a REAL asshole.

------
Jun. 25th
Dear Girls Above Me,

“I cant help it, a bad boy on a bike totally turns me on.” You know where I live.

"Dear Girls Above Me" IMG_0624

-----
Jun. 30th
Dear Girls Above Me,

“Claire, you lost your virginity to a Jewel song!?” Don’t feel bad, my special moment was to the first 31 seconds of Big Pimpin’.

------
July 15th
Dear Girls Above Me,

“I really want a penis just for a day. All I would do is flop it around.” Sorry, did you say something? Was busy slapping my dick.

-------
July 21st
Dear Girls Above Me,

“Guys don’t understand that we wear thongs cause they’re hot AND comfy.” I’m beginning to understand.

"Dear Girls Above Me" IMG00186-20100714-1443

http://www.deargirlsaboveme.com/

2"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:14 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i just read a few pages - funny shit man!

3"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:15 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

4"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:20 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

5"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:02 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

lol!

6"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just read all the archives. If it's real, it's hysterical and if it's fake, it's brilliant.

7"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:42 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:I just read all the archives. If it's real, it's hysterical and if it's fake, it's brilliant.
I did consider this, but that video of him delivering the pillow and dancing to their loud music helps to validate his living "condition" a little. But yes, pretty clever if it is just a gag.

8"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 am

ScarletW

ScarletW
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hahaha, this is great! I do not miss apartment living!

9"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fantastic!!

10"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Where were the videos? I only saw a few pics attached to the tweets.

11"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Funny stuff. And like others said I don't miss apartment life.

12"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:Where were the videos? I only saw a few pics attached to the tweets.

You tube

13"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wonder if the girls will ever find out they're famous?

14"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

This is like Shit My Dad Says only instead of a grumpy dad we get two stupid air heads.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

15"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Fantastic! That's going in the Favorites list.

16"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This one was my favorite

"Dear Girls Above Me,
Your friend who whistles when she talks isn’t allowed over anymore. She is confusing the hell out of my dog."

17"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:59 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This one is great too

"Dear Girls Above Me,
Just because a guy looked at you funny on the street, doesn’t mean you’re living in The Truman Show."

18"Dear Girls Above Me" Empty Re: "Dear Girls Above Me" Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I remember those ones well, too. So much great dumbness that leaks through his ceiling. But, instead of getting angry all the time, he became a bucket. :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum