Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD  Empty Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This Is One Of The Better X-Men Stories Of All Time To Me (3 Guesses Why) And I'm Definitely Picking This Up.
http://marvel.com/news/all.13497.astonishing_x-men~colon~_gifted_comes_to_dvd

2Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD  Empty Re: Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I never got around/had a big urge to reading this but I'd like to see a trailer, I might check it out.

3Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD  Empty Re: Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I LOVE this story, and Whedon and Cassaday's run as a whole. It's honestly my favorite X-Men run ever (not to mention one of my favorite comic runs in general). That said, I'm skipping this. I just don't care about motion comics. I so wish that this was an animated movie adapting the story.

4Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD  Empty Re: Astonishing X-Men: Gifted DVD Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ugh. I really don't like Motion Comics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum