Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sara Rue... what you think?

+17
UltimateUltimacy
Joshua
Silent K
Gandicles
WonderWoman2.0
The_Donster
Spaced4SimonPegg
Gojiratoho
potatojoe
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Parallax_48
Rath99
Captain Painway
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Juggalojohn
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ok i got a Question for you all, Sara Rue was part of the Jenny Craig weight lose program as im sure all have seen the tv spots. Now i alway thought she was very beautiful, in everything she is in i have liked. but i just saw her *TADA!*pic and ....*sigh*. I can see if she wanted to slim a bit fine, but i feel that she has lost too much weight Look!

Sara Rue... what you think? Srue
Sara Rue... what you think? Sara_rue_50_pounds_jenny_craig *Newest pic i think*

to me Now she looks like either she is Sick, or is on drugs or something. the whole idea of being ,as my friend Snackz says, holocaust skinny is just kind of sickening to me, and in these pics she's getting really close.

Sara looked much better a more a full figured woman, used to really like Find her attractive, now not so much.

Sara Rue... what you think? Sara%20Rue-LRS-011255Sara Rue... what you think? Sara%20Rue-LRS-010060Sara Rue... what you think? Sara%20Rue-DGG-019627

i mean she looks better in these pics then the Skinny ones..... not sure why i'm writing this,anyone else feel the same way?

2Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think she looks sick skinny. Sad I've seen much, MUCH worse.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

3Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

it's her neck, collarbone and arms that creep me out.

4Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:48 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

she's too skinny. She needs a sammich stat!

I loved her bigger i thought she was so hot then now not to much.

Then again i like my ladies alittle larger than average.

5Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I don't think she looks sick skinny. Sad I've seen much, MUCH worse.
Ditto. Especially as far as Hollywood goes. But, I think she was very unique and memorable before, whereas she's just another actress now. I don't even recognize her.

http://likeitderby.com

6Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I don't think she looks sick skinny. Sad I've seen much, MUCH worse.
Ditto. Especially as far as Hollywood goes. But, I think she was very unique and memorable before, whereas she's just another actress now. I don't even recognize her.

thats what i thought.

7Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Captain Painway wrote: But, I think she was very unique and memorable before, whereas she's just another actress now. I don't even recognize her.

Totally, Her unique look is one of the reasons i think i liked her so much.

I have the same problem with Christina Ricci now, i used to love her before she got crazy skinny, (christina does have an eating disorder. Which i blame on the movie "now and then" you can't tell a kid she is going to grow up to look like Rosie O'Donnell and not give her one)

If kat dennings does this too im cutting someone...

8Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sad You can see my clavicles and I'd NEVER call myself too skinny....

This is too skinny
Sara Rue... what you think? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb89eTDAPOqm6T4PG_OmqtzmyUSyGP0fLeh02FTAzZ8iTJ8qY&t=1&usg=__EgvDsYzv7LLzC9yiV2b4cITz7Es=

THIS is too skinny
Sara Rue... what you think? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiKdYZEeZsKOfOi2haGgNTo4XRbEseJQ4RDcThjhLVNi74WYI&t=1&usg=__Cck6Lygtr1pAMn4NwZF1Mvptn1g=

THIS is DISGUSTING
Sara Rue... what you think? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcxqefHeIzdzqD5L0kVszA6w260UDR8mElGNkV8WeDaDQs_yU&t=1&usg=__bkP39kNoFNV7KcsUjiR3PTROp4Y=

This is healthy!
Sara Rue... what you think? Sara-rue

I think that green dress image is a bad one...
Sara Rue... what you think? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkFb2ohvZWxlVGdfcEdYFfhysC9U3k5tgaGS7MtOhvrBmOu0w&t=1&usg=__hD0mRWEWHxOUp7IWCCuSQY_whJk=

Sara Rue... what you think? 2Q==

I don't know why she went blonde, but I loved her in Popular. Very Happy

9Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

^ i love the red hair best too, i think those blond pics, your and mine, are older though. in her TV spots that showed her progress i think show looked great at about the 2nd or 3rd ad, i think she went to skinny, she need to stop alot sooner then she did.

the second picture i posted is the Jenny Before and after, and i think she went to far, the first shot i saw (and i can't find the pic) she looked creepy, not in her hips but her arms neck and collarbone all looked as bad as the pics you posted. (granted tabmagz try to get the shittiest pics they can but this was there TADA! pic showing how "good" she looked.)

10Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think she looks fine... ya'll are crazy. Wink

11Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I think she looks fine... ya'll are crazy. Wink

I agree she does look fine. I do like her better when she was a little thicker.
Her head looks a to big for her neck now lol

12Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:
THIS is too skinny
Sara Rue... what you think? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiKdYZEeZsKOfOi2haGgNTo4XRbEseJQ4RDcThjhLVNi74WYI&t=1&usg=__Cck6Lygtr1pAMn4NwZF1Mvptn1g=

I'm pretty sure that this is going to give me nightmares tonight.

13Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:31 am

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:ya'll are crazy. Wink

very well am, but i'm not seeing how the 2 things are related? Very Happy

14Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:16 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I think she looks fine... ya'll are crazy. Wink
^

15Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:33 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Like her look or not, it's not about what you think or approve of. It's about her being comfortable with her own body. If she feels she needs to be skinny to accomplish that, I wish her all the luck in the world.

Personally, I think she's hilarious no matter what her size, and that's really all that's important. Wink

16Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:18 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think she needs to get the red hair back

17Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Though I do agree with Staggs, she has lost a bit of her stand out ability (though that might be ditching the red hair on top of the weight loss)

18Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have liked her since Popular but then she was in the americanized verison of Spaced...so I am learning to forgive Laughing j/k

I think she looks good but the picture of her in jeans has some major photoshoping going on. If she is happy and feels great then good for her.

19Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:31 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wait they did an american version of spaced? why must we ruin british tv with out crappy versions.

also If she happy with the way she looks more power to her . I just liked more when she was a nicely plumb red head.

20Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

superdoug wrote:Like her look or not, it's not about what you think or approve of. It's about her being comfortable with her own body. If she feels she needs to be skinny to accomplish that, I wish her all the luck in the world.

Personally, I think she's hilarious no matter what her size, and that's really all that's important. Wink

This is kind of my way of thinking. She's a very funny and talented actress, but clearly she wasn't happy about her weight. So as long as she doesn't get out of control, all I care about is seeing her happy. I kind of wish her character hadn't just went MIA on BBT, but that's Hollywood thumbs down

21Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Like her look or not, it's not about what you think or approve of. It's about her being comfortable with her own body. If she feels she needs to be skinny to accomplish that, I wish her all the luck in the world.

If this were facebook and it were possible to "like" this a billion times, I totally would.

ARGH. Just...ALL OF THIS.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

22Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:11 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

What do I think?

I think I'd still hit it, that's what I think.

23Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

very true sir, But its the Fucked up way hollywood is that most likely makes her feel that way in the first place.

24Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Juggalojohn

Juggalojohn
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

ok so i just say the new tv spot, i think who ever said that photo was shopped, was right, she looks fine in those videos, but still think she didn't need to go as far as she did.

25Sara Rue... what you think? Empty Re: Sara Rue... what you think? Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Juggalojohn wrote:

very true sir, But its the Fucked up way hollywood is that most likely makes her feel that way in the first place.

Juggalojohn wrote:ok so i just say the new tv spot, i think who ever said that photo was shopped, was right, she looks fine in those videos, but still think she didn't need to go as far as she did.

Why are you so convinced that it was strictly peer pressure that made her want to lose weight? Is it that far fetched that she wanted to drop some pounds for her own sake?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum