Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

the outsiders does anybody still read this book?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I used to I love the first trades. It was such a cool book with old characters like, arsenal, and nightwing and new characters like shift, and thunder then. Year one happened then it went down hill fast. Then batman was added to cast then he "died". It's like Dc gave up the book or something.

Last edited by kidspider2099 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I LOVED the book when Winick was on it. Once that ended and it was relaunched as Batman and the Outsiders (again) with Dixon writing it I didn't care for it at all. I'm usually a big fan of Dixon's writing, but his work on Batman and the Outsiders sucked. Once Tomasi came on board the book picked back up. I really liked what he did. Then DiDio took over. I gave him an issue to see how it was. I hated it. So, I dropped it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum