Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comic plots/twists/points that make you go huh?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

So I bought the Identity Crisis Spectre aftermath trade a while ago. Crisis on Two Earths got me interested in the character.

Good trade but something did not seem right or struck me as odd. So I went on Wikipedia and found out that:

the name of the original Spectre, Jim Corrigan was ALSO the name of a police officer that killed the most recent Spectre Crispus Allen, before he became Spectre.

I was very confused until I read they were two different characters. And im still like WTF, why did they name the characters like that? It does nothing but confuse readers.

So my question is, what other type of WTF or huh moments have you found in comics.

Parallax_48

Parallax_48
Cadet
Cadet

I figured that they were trying to set readers up to think that the "new" Jim Corrigan was going to take over the mantle of the Spectre and was somehow the original character returned to life.

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Didnt get that impression from the trade at all. Maybe in individual issues it would of come out but in the collection it was always clear who was the bad guy and who was the next Spectre.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum