Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little Predictions...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little Predictions... Empty Little Predictions... Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:34 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anybody feel DC is building up to at least a small event of the world's nations, at least the major ones, going to war? It just feels like things are mixing up with Mighty Crusaders, Rocket Reds, German "Rocket Reds" (whatever they're called), The Great Ten, JSA/JLA, JLI/Checkmate, Secret Six/Suicide Squad, Atlantis, Kuraq, etc. Everything feels like it's coming to a head with Brightest Day and "Kingdom Coming" in Magog (Well, into JSA now.). Maxwell Lord, pitting man against meta once again (his plan will of course involve conquering the metas somehow), just like in KC.

I don't know. What you guys think? I mean, I imagine there's another Green Lantern event of sorts on the way, even if it is a contained event in the titles, but this is what Alan Passalaqua (a colorist) showed me:
Little Predictions... Scaled.php?tn=0&server=576&filename=rpfy
1 of 2 covers. Vaguely, but not known if officially called, The Crisis.

This is a little different from what I was talking about, but, you know, that seems to be happening. lol!

2Little Predictions... Empty Re: Little Predictions... Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know if they are or aren't but I really like the idea. That would be fairly cool. I mean even as far back as One Year Later, Hal had sort of an "International Incident" when he had to rescue some of his Air Force buddies in an issue. I like the idea.

3Little Predictions... Empty Re: Little Predictions... Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

BlueMaxx wrote: Vaguely, but not known if officially called, The Crisis.

:

No more crisis please comic book spirits no more crisis. Call it anything else, big yearly crossover events are fine but the crisis term has been done to death.

4Little Predictions... Empty Re: Little Predictions... Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:51 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Anybody feel DC is building up to at least a small event of the world's nations, at least the major ones, going to war? It just feels like things are mixing up with Mighty Crusaders, Rocket Reds, German "Rocket Reds" (whatever they're called), The Great Ten, JSA/JLA, JLI/Checkmate, Secret Six/Suicide Squad, Atlantis, Kuraq, etc. Everything feels like it's coming to a head with Brightest Day and "Kingdom Coming" in Magog (Well, into JSA now.). Maxwell Lord, pitting man against meta once again (his plan will of course involve conquering the metas somehow), just like in KC.

I don't know. What you guys think? I mean, I imagine there's another Green Lantern event of sorts on the way, even if it is a contained event in the titles, but this is what Alan Passalaqua (a colorist) showed me:

This is a little different from what I was talking about, but, you know, that seems to be happening. lol!

Isn't that an image of THE Crisis?

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

5Little Predictions... Empty Re: Little Predictions... Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Anybody feel DC is building up to at least a small event of the world's nations, at least the major ones, going to war? It just feels like things are mixing up with Mighty Crusaders, Rocket Reds, German "Rocket Reds" (whatever they're called), The Great Ten, JSA/JLA, JLI/Checkmate, Secret Six/Suicide Squad, Atlantis, Kuraq, etc. Everything feels like it's coming to a head with Brightest Day and "Kingdom Coming" in Magog (Well, into JSA now.). Maxwell Lord, pitting man against meta once again (his plan will of course involve conquering the metas somehow), just like in KC.

Isn't that an image of THE Crisis?

Yeah it's from the cover of that Legacies book from the issue I think that's out this month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum