Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrestling

+21
pumkinheadfan
Bigtymin504
AlienIncognito
(._Y_.)
MillionDollarGeek
G_Zatara
krpykrwly
Silent K
DickGrayson007
Fresh03
Grimmalicious
Heytherejeffro
Denim
Big Poppa Nick
jaydee74
Matt
comicgeekelly
jfx316
rwe1138
Rath99
UltimateUltimacy
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 21]

176wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:52 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

You know I enjoyed Old School Raw quite a bit, we got Sexual Chocolate and Maye Young defying the censors, had me laughing for quite while, who would have thought you'd need to censor May? Besides everyone who's watched the WWE in the last 15 years that is, lol. There's your PG Vince, lol.

177wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So. I watched some of TNA and it was very underwhelming. The wresting itself wasn't all that great although I liked seeing some of the Jay Lethal's moves in which he had some nice ones. There was a segment with Jeff Jarrett that was just beyond stupid but the end with Samoa Joe was freaking gold. I would love to see how someone like Samoa Joe would handle being in the WWE. I think he would be awesome there. Another ECW dude gets fired. Hogan actually fired Raven in a bad ass way. "You're fired, Raven, quote the Hulkster nevermore." Damn. Overall, the whole show felt pretty lame though. I don't get this faction of "Immortal" and "Fortune". I mean, who isn't in these two factions that basically run the entire show? Who are they fighting against? It's kind of lame and I'm sorry I wasted time on this crap.

178wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:45 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Fresh03 wrote:You know I enjoyed Old School Raw quite a bit, we got Sexual Chocolate and Maye Young defying the censors, had me laughing for quite while, who would have thought you'd need to censor May? Besides everyone who's watched the WWE in the last 15 years that is, lol. There's your PG Vince, lol.

all I've seen as the backstage segment thats random as hell and ends with DUsty Rhodes and everyone dancing. Fucking amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

179wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:So. I watched some of TNA and it was very underwhelming. The wresting itself wasn't all that great although I liked seeing some of the Jay Lethal's moves in which he had some nice ones. There was a segment with Jeff Jarrett that was just beyond stupid but the end with Samoa Joe was freaking gold. I would love to see how someone like Samoa Joe would handle being in the WWE. I think he would be awesome there. Another ECW dude gets fired. Hogan actually fired Raven in a bad ass way. "You're fired, Raven, quote the Hulkster nevermore." Damn. Overall, the whole show felt pretty lame though. I don't get this faction of "Immortal" and "Fortune". I mean, who isn't in these two factions that basically run the entire show? Who are they fighting against? It's kind of lame and I'm sorry I wasted time on this crap.

had Samoa Joe gone tro WWE he would of been Umaga.

180wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

If he goes now, can he be Jamal 2.0?

181wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:28 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Big Poppa Nick wrote:If he goes now, can he be Jamal 2.0?

i'm sure they could think of something worse.

182wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:40 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

UltimateUltimacy wrote:

Dirk Dickbutt?

Kaval vs Ziggler for the IC title are Survivor Series.
If they really do want to unify the US belt and the IC belt this could mean Kaval vs Danielson at an upcoming PPV (possibly Rumble or Wrestlemania). I think I just died and went to wrestling nerd heaven

183wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Matt wrote:
UltimateUltimacy wrote:

Dirk Dickbutt?

If they really do want to unify the US belt and the IC belt this could mean Kaval vs Danielson at an upcoming PPV (possibly Rumble or Wrestlemania). I think I just died and went to wrestling nerd heaven

Mongo McMicheals?

Given enough time Kaval, or Low Ki or whatever the hell his name is, and Ziggler could stal the show. If they were given enough time. SO they wont.

184wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:27 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I bet you R Truth joins the Nexus! That guy been acting shady lately backstage.

That's what's up.

185wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

UltimateUltimacy wrote:
Matt wrote:
UltimateUltimacy wrote:

Dirk Dickbutt?

Mongo McMicheals?

Given enough time Kaval, or Low Ki or whatever the hell his name is, and Ziggler could stal the show. If they were given enough time. SO they wont.

186wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:51 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I bet you R Truth joins the Nexus! That guy been acting shady lately backstage.

That's what's up.

I'm actually hoping for a Cena turn at the PPV. I doubt it will happen but one can dream

187wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

"You can't park that animal there!"

188wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:05 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:
MillionDollarGeek wrote:I bet you R Truth joins the Nexus! That guy been acting shady lately backstage.

That's what's up.

I'm actually hoping for a Cena turn at the PPV. I doubt it will happen but one can dream
I simply don't get why Cena can't turn. He get's booed just as much as he's cheered. I think he's booed even more. Give them a reason to boo dammit!

189wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cena is such a goody goody hero, people need to boo. I don't see him in a storyline where he just turns heel unless he does Corporate Rock.

And if he does turn heel atleast bring back Thugonomics rapping Cena to feud with R Truth.

Besides its too close to Tribute to the Troops for Cena to turn heel.

190wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

And he sells a shit-ton of merch too, mostly to kids. Until those sales drop off, I doubt he'll turn, no matter how much his character needs it.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

191wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:05 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
And if he does turn heel atleast bring back Thugonomics rapping Cena to feud with R Truth.

I miss Thuganomics

192wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:12 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:
MillionDollarGeek wrote:

I miss Thuganomics

Thuganomics was actually interesting. It's kind of sad but the more I think about it, the more I realize that the WWE doesn't really have one real strong face as far as I can tell. Not anyone like Hogan was in the 80's or the Rock or even someone like Stone Cold during his anti-hero run. Who would you consider their biggest face? I guess it would have to be Cena right now, right? scratch

193wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:56 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Survivor Series results:

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1290401355

Some very interesting moments.

194wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:23 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

There biggest face is easily Cena right now. Mysterio isn't even as hot as he used to be. Orton should never be face, they need to turn him back. He's a natural heel.

195wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:52 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:There biggest face is easily Cena right now. Mysterio isn't even as hot as he used to be. Orton should never be face, they need to turn him back. He's a natural heel.

I guess Cena would be the biggest face now. It's interesting how he's not 100% loved though. Mysterio to me was never a huge main event type of guy and I wonder how Orton would work in a sort of "Stone Cold" type face meaning he's a lone wolf. He's not a total face but not a total heel. I could see Orton like that.

I just don't see a big time personality in the WWE right now that compares to past wrestlers. Nobody seems to have the presence of a Triple H or Shawn Michaels or Hulk Hogan and I'm just wondering who do you think is even close to that besides Cena.

196wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:59 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:
UltimateUltimacy wrote:There biggest face is easily Cena right now. Mysterio isn't even as hot as he used to be. Orton should never be face, they need to turn him back. He's a natural heel.

I guess Cena would be the biggest face now. It's interesting how he's not 100% loved though. Mysterio to me was never a huge main event type of guy and I wonder how Orton would work in a sort of "Stone Cold" type face meaning he's a lone wolf. He's not a total face but not a total heel. I could see Orton like that.

I just don't see a big time personality in the WWE right now that compares to past wrestlers. Nobody seems to have the presence of a Triple H or Shawn Michaels or Hulk Hogan and I'm just wondering who do you think is even close to that besides Cena.

Edge I guess. Its hard to really pick one since they seem to flip flop ever few months. Kane and Edge really stick out to me as people who are constantly switching. Big Show isn't as bad, he only switches once or twice a year.

197wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

wrestling - Page 8 Kido

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

198wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:26 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:wrestling - Page 8 Kido
Shocked Laughing

199wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:49 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So. The Miz is the new World Champion. Not sure how I feel about that. So. Do we think Cena is 100% done with the WWE?

200wrestling - Page 8 Empty Re: wrestling Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Pff, no. All that did was cheapen the real retirements of guys like HBK and Flair.

As for Miz, I'm excited to see how they run with this. The dude's worked his way up from the bottom of the card and is truly entertaining on the mic. His in-ring work is nothing spectacular but perfectly serviceable, and he's got nowhere to go but up in that department, barring injury. Should be interesting to see.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum