Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Netflix Instant Queue Recommendations

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Netflix Instant Queue Recommendations Empty Netflix Instant Queue Recommendations Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Have you watched a good movie or TV show on Netflix Streaming that you want to recommend? Let everyone hear about it!

In the mood for something to view RIGHT NOW ? Comedy? Documentary? Action?
Make a request...or check this thread !

Double check to make sure it actually is available instantly and pimp your favorites here. It would also help, if possible, to post the links to the Netflix page for easy access.

To get started, here's a few I've enjoyed recently: (click the titles for the links)

The Cove- Heartbreaking documentary that reveals the hidden slaughter of dolphins in Taiji, Japan; the high levels of mercury in dolphin meat and other seafood; and how the Japanese Fisheries Agency has deceived the International Whaling Commission and the entire world.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- A perfect thriller. It is long (2 1/2 hours) and completely subtitled...but after a few minutes I was hooked. I can't wait to see the rest of the trilogy

Jim Gaffigan: Beyond the Pale- Absolutely hilarious !

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In the "Seen Any Movies Lately" thread, comicgeekelly was asking about Grindhouse movies. Here are the ones that are available instantly on Netflix:

Coffy

The Mack

The Last House on the Left

Suspiria

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Combo Mo wrote:

The Cove- Heartbreaking documentary that reveals the hidden slaughter of dolphins in Taiji, Japan; the high levels of mercury in dolphin meat and other seafood; and how the Japanese Fisheries Agency has deceived the International Whaling Commission and the entire world.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- A perfect thriller. It is long (2 1/2 hours) and completely subtitled...but after a few minutes I was hooked. I can't wait to see the rest of the trilogy

Got both of those in my Instant queue. Hope to find the time to watch them soon.

Fellow MSTies should also know that there are a ton of Mystery Science Theater 3000 episodes on Netflix Instant View. I subjected the wife to The Final Sacrifice last night...good times!

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pillars of the Earth.

just do it

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

5Netflix Instant Queue Recommendations Empty Re: Netflix Instant Queue Recommendations Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am loving this thread already. Did we not have a recommendation thread yet?

Well, I guess "Seen Any Movies Lately" kind of does that, just indirectly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum