The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL 2010 Season

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 am

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Yeah I was one of the many people who was a victim of the moment in condemning Cutler about his injury. IF he is indeed as hurt as the doc's say he is then I can't blame him. Jaws was on ESPN radio and said he had a similar injury in his career and he couldn't kneel to hold the snap on a FG attempt. Many other doc's have been on TV/radio to say that had he continued to play with the injury he risk further serious damage.

If we want to question his talents as a QB that ok because it's visible to us but I think it's unfair to question his toughness (I include myself in that). I saw the guy get his ass beat by the Giants D line and pick himself up without a hitch. He's a Type 1 Diabetic who can't take cortisone shots to play.


------------------------------------


View user profile

252 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 am

Rath99 wrote:Yeah I was one of the many people who was a victim of the moment in condemning Cutler about his injury. IF he is indeed as hurt as the doc's say he is then I can't blame him. Jaws was on ESPN radio and said he had a similar injury in his career and he couldn't kneel to hold the snap on a FG attempt. Many other doc's have been on TV/radio to say that had he continued to play with the injury he risk further serious damage.

If we want to question his talents as a QB that ok because it's visible to us but I think it's unfair to question his toughness (I include myself in that). I saw the guy get his ass beat by the Giants D line and pick himself up without a hitch. He's a Type 1 Diabetic who can't take cortisone shots to play.


Exactly Rath. thumbs up

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

253 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Super Bowl on sunday....How do you see it playing out and who wins....basically

WHO YA GOT?!


------------------------------------


View user profile

254 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 pm

LordD3r3k

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
The live-in's family are Steeler's fans, so that's who I'll be rooting for. I think they have a good shot



Last edited by LordD3r3k on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

255 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Demonweasel

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I'd kind of like Green Bay to take it, but I feel like the Steelers will win.

I hope for what I hope for every year: a good game and great commercials.


------------------------------------
Thacher E Cleveland - Grandpa, PoP Princess Whipping Boy
www.demonweasel.com
www.twitter.com/demonweasel
www.facebook.com/demonweasel
www.superflycomics.com
View user profile http://www.demonweasel.com

256 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Denim

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rath99 wrote:Super Bowl on sunday....How do you see it playing out and who wins....basically

WHO YA GOT?!

Gandalf

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

257 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 am

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I want Overtime and a good game. I have no horse in this. Part of me wants GB to win so Rodgers can get over that "Farve" crap...but I've always been a fan of how the Steelers do things.


------------------------------------


View user profile

258 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Steelers.. Their defense is amazing and just a little than the Packers D, which is equally tough. Black and Gold by a field goal.

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

259 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Bigtymin504

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

View user profile

260 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
^^That really didn't need to be made lol


------------------------------------


View user profile

261 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Bigtymin504

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rath99 wrote:^^That really didn't need to be made lol

Of course it did! "We knocked the Eagles and the Falcons and the Bears off now we bout to cut Troy Polamalu hair off!"

Laughing

View user profile

262 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 am

Bigtymin504

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Well done Mr. Rodgers.

PACK DAT! Wink

View user profile

263 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:16 am

I'm a Browns fan, so this season was the first step in the right direction in a long time. Good on the Packers for their win.


------------------------------------
View user profile

264 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:08 am

LordD3r3k

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Certainly disappointed, but what can I say, it was a great game. Packers just had the better Sunday

View user profile

265 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:20 am

Heytherejeffro

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
I am pleased with the results of this game.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

266 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 am

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
A few thoughts:

Rodgers has to be mentioned as one of the top Qb's in the game today. Maybe not the best but when talking about the best his name should be in the discussion. Imagine his stat line if the GB WR hold on to the ball?

Steelers looked a little flat to start the game and at the 2min warning they looked lost. Don't know why. On the 4th Down play Ward would have been my first option.

The only time you heard Polamalu's name was to discuss how they haven't mentioned his name.

Turnover's were more because of the Packers being physical than it was Steeler mistakes. First int Ben's arm was hit as he threw. Second int the Packer's DB just took the ball out of the WR hands. The fumble was caused by Mathew's putting his shoulder right on the ball.

And to the Packers from the Giants..You are welcome Wink

Good game...good season. Let's hope there is a season come September.


------------------------------------


View user profile

267 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:54 am

Ash Williams

avatar
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder
Was so glad to see the Steelers lose. That keeps the rapist out of the conversation with my homeboy Mr. Brady.

Hopefully there is a season next year, and hopefully my Pats can have another excellent draft.

Was so upset they lost to the Jets...

View user profile

268 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:02 pm

My Chicago blood will not allow me to congratulate the Packers, so a simple tip of my cap will have to suffice.

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

269 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Bigtymin504

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
How the hell did Christina Aguilera screwed up the National Anthem? I mean she's probably sung it hundreds of times since she was a kid. You guys think it was a legit mistake or a publicity stunt? dry

View user profile

270 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 pm

LordD3r3k

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Bigtymin504 wrote:How the hell did Christina Aguilera screwed up the National Anthem? I mean she's probably sung it hundreds of times since she was a kid. You guys think it was a legit mistake or a publicity stunt? dry

Probably nerves. She hasn't sung this publicly in awhile

View user profile

271 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 pm

LordD3r3k

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rath99 wrote:The only time you heard Polamalu's name was to discuss how they haven't mentioned his name.


I think this is due to the same reason you didn't hear him much during the Jets game.. they probably tailored their routes to avoid him. So there's probably two reasons you didn't hear his name..

1. Rodgers avoided him

or

2. He was doing his job and Rodgers knew not to risk throwing it to the guy Polamalu was covering

View user profile

272 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
The spread the field and by doing that it reduces what Polamalu can do.

I think it was a good game plan by the Packers. He did admit that he made a few mistakes in coverage.


------------------------------------


View user profile

273 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:52 pm

LordD3r3k

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rath99 wrote:The spread the field and by doing that it reduces what Polamalu can do.

I think it was a good game plan by the Packers. He did admit that he made a few mistakes in coverage.

Absolutely. The guy does amazing things but he's still human Wink

View user profile

274 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
LordD3r3k wrote:
Rath99 wrote:The spread the field and by doing that it reduces what Polamalu can do.

I think it was a good game plan by the Packers. He did admit that he made a few mistakes in coverage.

Absolutely. The guy does amazing things but he's still human Wink

My favorite play in the 2010 season was his goal line play against the Titans. Amazing!


------------------------------------


View user profile

275 Re: NFL 2010 Season on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm

LordD3r3k

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rath99 wrote:My favorite play in the 2010 season was his goal line play against the Titans. Amazing!

Unfortunately I don't think I saw that one.

I don't remember which game it was, but he went in for the blitz by jumping over the offensive line and still landed on his feet. Sadly, he overshot the QB a bit, but it was still impressive Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum