Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The +/-'s of your day.

+42
deadbolt85
SammIAm
Astro13Zombie
Big Poppa Nick
goatt
Chi-Town Spidey
flux336
pink*lantern
Silent K
GigaToast
krpykrwly
ravezombie
Joshua
Arsenal0602
vikoros
Rath99
jaydee74
Captain Painway
Spaced4SimonPegg
Batman25JM
Heytherejeffro
riv1
UltimateUltimacy
WonderWoman2.0
BlueMaxx
ScarletW
Combo Mo
Demonweasel
boberthavok
Airwolf
G_Zatara
MikeSabian
Spider_Fan14
Ska
Gojiratoho
Spazzy
melvinlikechris
potatojoe
comicgeekelly
Sapphire Gypsy
SexyToaster
TENIME_art
46 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

-woke up late when i wanted to wake up super early
-lots of work when i got there
-more work just got dumped at me after work

+watching - DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYYY YIYYAYYYYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sge8JJfahBs

27The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:10 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

+ I got to talk to my friend Nicole for over 2 hours for the first time in a few months
+ Her daughter is going into preschool
+ She starts collage on Thursday. I am happy to see her start something with her life.

- Her boyfriend is a dumbass. He cheated on her. Why he would cheat on someone like her is just crazy. She is beautiful, tough, sweet and caring. So she dumped his ass.

28The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

+ I have made an important decision about my life today
- it will be difficult to execute and is fraught with all manner of gambles, assumptions, and the possibility to make people really mad.
+/- I kinda don't care

http://www.demonweasel.com

29The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

+ Got a new car. My grandma's 94 now and finally decided it was time to quit driving. So she passed her car down to me. '98 Buick LeSabre w/ 90,000 miles. Perfect condition. Smile
- Still haven't heard if I get to keep my job. Mad

30The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:54 pm

ScarletW

ScarletW
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

+ Happy hour with coworkers today. Ridiculously drunk for this time of day.
+ Lots of encouragement to follow my dreams.
- Considering going back to school. Researching options. Holy crap, this could be expensive.

31The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

+ pretty good day
+ Made plans to go see Machete again tomorrow.

32The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

- still feel bad
- dont wanna go to work tomorrow

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

33The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

+/- Did nothing today. I mean, really just nothing. I mean, I like being lazy, but this was almost unacceptable. Laughing Read a little, listened to music and layed around. That was about it.
+ Louie's season finale is on tonight.

34The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

- still just exhausted
+ Ted got home safe
+ we're going to start doing at-home commissions. Well, he's going to draw them and I'm arranging the deals.

35The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:53 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

last night:
- Parents & sister were in pissy moods
+ they got better
+ wipeout was funny
+ saw the Glee ep with NPH
+ chatted for the first time on the PoP!cast live chat

36The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

+got my first layer of paint down on my painting.
+Caitlin made the best face at my at lunch time
-The blisters on my feet hurt more than the pulled tendons
+I am so excited for my thesis class!

37The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

- One of my pet chickens died. Dorothy was two years old, she had been ill for the past week, and she was buried this afternoon in her favorite flower bed.

38The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:15 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:- One of my pet chickens died. Dorothy was two years old, she had been ill for the past week, and she was buried this afternoon in her favorite flower bed.

I am so sorry hun. hug

39The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:46 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:- One of my pet chickens died. Dorothy was two years old, she had been ill for the past week, and she was buried this afternoon in her favorite flower bed.

Sorry to hear about that

+ one class today
+ saw Machete for the second time

40The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:16 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

+ I'm on holiday for a week!
- Work has burnt me out completely
- Mike Portnoy left Dream Theater

Sad Sorry to hear, mate

41The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

+ I'm not suspended anymore.

- I was fired today. Sad Sad Sad

42The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 pm

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:

Aw balls, Sorry to hear man Sad

43The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:+ I'm not suspended anymore.

dude that sucks. I am so sorry Sad

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

44The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:35 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That sucks. Sad

Welcome to the ranks of the unemployed?

+ I get to sleep in my own bed tomorrow night. Very Happy
- I don't get to bring it back with me. Sad

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

45The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:+ I'm not suspended anymore.

So not cool. I'm sorry.

+ We got cable and internet today!

- They forgot the extra adapter boxes and the service I'm getting is not what I should be getting. Time to call Comcast again.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

46The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

- frustrating day
- still have 4 more hours of it

47The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:07 pm

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

+ Talked to Nicole again today a little bit before she left for colage.
+ I rented the New Spider-Man game.
- I have yet to play it
- I am so bored without a job. I never thought I would say that. But I slightly miss Wal-Mart

+/- I just watched the video for (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To by Weezer. Great song I think. But I think I will have nightmares seeing the band members from Weezer with there faces superimposed on children. Now thats a scary site

48The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:42 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

+Mythology class was good
-/+ headphones broke but I got new ones.
- lots of work to get done tonight.
+ has a better grasped on how her art work is going to evolve

49The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

+ frustrating work day is over
+ dinner was tasty (chicken in Rotel with red onions and jalapenos added in...though I might pay for that later)
+ Venture Bros season 4 makes everything better

50The +/-'s of your day. - Page 2 Empty Re: The +/-'s of your day. Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
+ dinner was tasty (chicken in Rotel with red onions and jalapenos added in...though I might pay for that later)

I had Rotel tonight too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum