Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chuck Norris in The Expendables

+8
Justin
Topcat
FroZen
superdoug
Metal Misfit
Silent K
Administrator
Guzman 2011
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Guzman 2011

Guzman 2011

Is it true that Chuck Norris is being asked to be in the new Stalone movie The Expendable????

Last edited by Spidey_82 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited topic title)

2Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

And we have a winner!

Please read the forum rules, especially the ones regarding topic titles.

Now... first of all, welcome aboard. Second of all, not that I know, but Stalone managed to sign almost anyone he approached by Jean Claude Van Damme.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

3Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I've heard this rumor, too. They need to make it happen. It could be the greatest movie of all time if Chuck Norris would only sign on.

4Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I've only heard this on the WUMB. Laughing I hope not.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

5Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:12 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, what's the plot?

"When their nursing home is taken over by rogue Communist insurgents, several aging action stars find themselves at the front line, using their walkers and canes in the battle for senior freedom!"

6Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Heck no!

A ragtag group of mercs who do the jobs no one else will or can do go after some third world country. I think it takes place in South America, but I can't remember for sure.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

7Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Metal Misfit wrote:I've only heard this on the WUMB. Laughing I hope not.

Dude....roll with it. Wink

8Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chuck Norris is a bad bad man charlie brown. I know it's off topic but I loved the Chuck Norris lists that people used to cirrculate around the net. Lot's of laughs. *Chuck Norris appears and roundhouse kicks FroZen in the throat for laughing*

9Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:05 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.

8)

http://www.tamarasanime.com

10Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:27 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.

8)

Laughing Laughing :| Laughing Laughing

11Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:24 am

Justin

Justin
Pirate
Pirate

Chuck Norris will have a role in The Expendables. He and Sly Stallone have been close friends since his Walker years, but I wouldn't expect him to have more than a small part.

12Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm

breatheasy

breatheasy
Cadet
Cadet

This movie is gonna kick so much ass! I think the movie would'nt be complete without Chuck.

13Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri May 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Let's make it happen, PoP!pers!

14Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Fri May 08, 2009 1:10 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it must be done!

15Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Wed May 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

First shot from the movie:
Chuck Norris in The Expendables Sly_Airplane2

16Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Sat May 16, 2009 10:45 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<laughing>

Is there any part left on that guy that ISN'T grotesquely veiny?!?

http://www.tamarasanime.com

17Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Sun May 31, 2009 7:25 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know people half his age who aren't in one fourth as good a shape. Hatah!

18Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:I know people half his age who aren't in one fourth as good a shape. Hatah!

Uh..yeah...that'd be ME. Laughing

19Chuck Norris in The Expendables Empty Re: Chuck Norris in The Expendables Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:46 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Which part?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum