Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bendis and Maleev relaunch Moon Knight!

+6
THALASTDRAGON
comicgeekelly
G_Zatara
prescribeddrone
Batman25JM
Bigtymin504
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bendis and Maleev relaunch Moon Knight! Empty Bendis and Maleev relaunch Moon Knight! Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:27 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://comics.ign.com/articles/112/1126950p1.html

Bendis and Maleev relaunch Moon Knight! Bendis-and-maleevs-secret-knight-20101009084613930

Whoa didn't see that coming. thumbs up

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was planning on dropping Moon Knight soon. I guess that's not happening now. Very Happy

I love MK, but no one seems to know what to do with him. His books lately have started out strong, and then fallen apart. Hopefully Bendis and Maleev will be up to the task. I have little doubt that they are capable. Their Daredevil and Spider-Woman runs are among my favorites. I know that people are liking Scarlet a lot. I'll be reading it in trade.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow. Cool news. This might replace Daredevil.

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know how I feel about this.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm am so pumped for this book! I dropped Moon Knight a while back, but now I'm going to get it for sure.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i like moony current series, i recently picked up all my books from shop and i had an issue or two of it in there. i was quite a bit behind so im not even sure if tha title was still going or not. i do like this team, but sometimes i get tired of seeing bendis everywhere lol.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^The current series, Vengeance of the Moon Knight is up to 10 issues. I'm thinking issue 10 is the last of the series (but I'm not sure). There is also the Shadowland: Moon Knight mini that's out. It's up to issue #2, and there will be 3 total.

IMO, Vengeance of the Moon Knight started out strong. The first 6 issues were good, but issues 7-9 weren't really that great, and issue 10 was fair. I've only read one issue of Shadowland: MK so far, but I thought it absolutely sucked.

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Sold!

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have to admit that this team on a Moon Knight book sounds interesting. I just hope that Bendis is stretching himself too thin on all the books he's doing.

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I have to admit that this team on a Moon Knight book sounds interesting. I just hope that Bendis is stretching himself too thin on all the books he's doing.
I agree with that but it's Maleev that concerns me. If he's doing this and the bi-monthly Scarlet, I think we can expect about 3-4 issues a year of Moon Knight.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:I have to admit that this team on a Moon Knight book sounds interesting. I just hope that Bendis is stretching himself too thin on all the books he's doing.
I agree with that but it's Maleev that concerns me. If he's doing this and the bi-monthly Scarlet, I think we can expect about 3-4 issues a year of Moon Knight.

True unless they have already started doing work. If he's got enough of a head start then maybe he'll be ok.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bendis and Maleev relaunch Moon Knight! MK_Teaser

headbang

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sweet Christmas!! I can't wait for this!

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is going to be awesome!

15Bendis and Maleev relaunch Moon Knight! Empty Re: Bendis and Maleev relaunch Moon Knight! Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:51 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hell yes!

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Sweet Christmas!! I can't wait for this!

Great Scott!!! I so agree. However, I have to also agree with myself up above (which probably is not all that cool a thing to do) and say that I predict this title will be plagued by delays. Probably after about issue #4 or #5.

Yep, just call me Mr Negative. Wink

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Yeah, delays are a strong possibility.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love Bendis and Maleev and Moony but after reading this I don't know don't know

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=30774

I'll give it a shot.... but it sounds.... Rolling Eyes scratch don't know

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:I love Bendis and Maleev and Moony but after reading this I don't know don't know

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=30774

I'll give it a shot.... but it sounds.... Rolling Eyes scratch don't know

It really makes no sense to me why he would suddenly take on other people's personalities.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, he's never given any hint of having their personalities.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it's a great idea! A lot of potential if done right. Moon Knight has always had multiple personality disorder, what's so far fetched about his crazy mind adopting the personalities of some of the heroes he's encountered? scratch

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"The amount of Clorox he needs is astounding."

Laughing

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.the-gutters.com/comic/97-ryan-lee

Sponsored content