Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ∞ Posts Thread

+32
Thundermatts
shiky800
KingConan93
tinksubzero
Jherek
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Mnemosis
BlueMaxx
colossus1979
Lantern Lite
Metal Misfit
Topcat
shining knight
The Ignored One
potatojoe
Splitty
Justin
superdoug
Combo Mo
Father
Esbat
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Janson
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
rwe1138
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Administrator
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed May 20, 2009 11:43 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
FroZen wrote:Another beautiful morning stuck inside at work. some days...I just wish I worked at an adult bookstore.

You'd just be dehydrated at the end of the day.

I'd stock up on Gatorade.

977The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed May 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wouldn't matter. Wink

http://www.tamarasanime.com

978The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
superdoug wrote:
FroZen wrote:Another beautiful morning stuck inside at work. some days...I just wish I worked at an adult bookstore.

You'd just be dehydrated at the end of the day.

I'd stock up on Gatorade.

979The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

have a giid night ppl

980The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Thu May 21, 2009 1:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Night.

981The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Thu May 21, 2009 10:48 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

heh

982The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Thu May 21, 2009 11:46 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:heh

An Englishman entered a bar and stood beside a Scotsman. After they had chatted for a while the Scot asked "Where are you from?" The Englishman replied "I'm from the finest country in the world." The Scot looked sceptical and replied "Are you? You have a damn funny accent for a Scotsman."

An Englishman, roused by a Scot's scorn of his race, protested that he was born an Englishman and hoped to die an Englishman. "Man," scoffed the Scot, "hiv ye nae ambeetion?"

In Scotland a seven course meal is a bottle of whisky and a six-pack of beer.

(those are for you shining)

983The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Thu May 21, 2009 11:57 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A couple more for Shining:

Wullie was having his appendix out and was driving the doctor mad with questions. "Will Ah be able to play the bagpipes after ma operation?" he asked. "Of course you will!" snapped the doctor. "That's amazing!" marvelled Wullie. "Ah couldna play them before!"

When Hamish was at school his report card said "We thought Hamish had reached rock bottom. But now he's started digging."

A police constable, based on one of the Outer Isles, phoned the forensic department of Strathclyde Police looking for help. "If I sent you some of yon skelp, can ye test it for me?". The forensic scientist has never heard of "skelp" so asks for more details. "It's that broon powder the kids use" explained the constable. "Don't you mean smack?" said the expert. "Och aye, that'll be right. I kent it had something to dae wi' hittin' folk."

A Lewis man was planning a flight to Glasgow and phoned to find out how long the flight would be. "Just one second, sir" said the girl at the other end. "Thanks very much" he replied and hung up.

984The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Thu May 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The NERF artifical heart, and other rejected medical appliances post.

985The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 22, 2009 12:59 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3 minutes till midnight post.

Wow, that'd be a cool band name. 3 Minutes Till Midnight.

Our bands symbol/logo would just be an old clock with a shattered glass-face with, of course, the minute hand three minutes away from 12. Wink ...awesome. Laughing

986The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 22, 2009 8:48 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hash Brownies at the Church Bake Sale: the day Jesus Jumped off the Cross and did his old Soft-Shoe Dance Routine post.

987The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 22, 2009 5:05 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want some hash brownies. neutral

988The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 22, 2009 9:00 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well i am off. see you all later

989The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Don't you threaten us. Wink

990The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sat May 23, 2009 12:57 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Oh! Getting dangerously close!!

991The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sat May 23, 2009 1:35 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

blue halo wrote:Oh! Getting dangerously close!!
To...?

-------

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=550

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum