Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glee

+32
ravezombie
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
TENIME_art
krpykrwly
Zeroskull21
kerryart
WonderWoman2.0
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Batman25JM
shiky800
Spider_Fan14
ChrisToPhenom
Goof
AlienIncognito
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
The_Donster
Administrator
Debaser77
Ska
MillionDollarGeek
Hannibal king
Topcat
Ben Akers
Thundermatts
superdoug
Lee
Joshua
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A Very Glee Christmas

I enjoyed this. I did think it was a little weird how the Jewish characters were so gung-ho about Christmas though.

The Sue Grinch bit was awesome.

I enjoyed the songs a lot.

The kids going to see Santa was great.

The Artie/Brittany stuff was my favorite. I honestly love them together. I hope they stay a couple.

I LOVE Coach Beiste. I hope they make her a regular.

I teared up when Artie got the ReWalk.

302Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I really enjoyed the Christmas special!
The Sue Grinch had me falling off the couch laughing at it.
I loved the Britney Santa angel, but I was very surprised when Artie got to walk. I was a bit girly and almost cried.
I also loved the Coach Beast parts. Never saw her extreme kindness emerging like that!
I could of done with out the little Rachel and Fin drama but they have to have it I guess.
But I will state That the Sue Grinch totally made up for the Emma running off and getting married can not say I am a fan of that story line right now!

303Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:17 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Great i stop watching glee cause they moved to tuesdays at 8:00 and thats my ncis night and they go on switch everything up on me. who's the blonde dude? and when britney started dating britney?

304Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:19 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:

Great i stop watching glee cause they moved to tuesdays at 8:00 and thats my ncis night and they go on switch everything up on me. who's the blonde dude? and when britney started dating britney?
The blonde guy is Sam, the guy Finn recruited into the Glee club within the first four or so episodes.

Britney started dating after "Duets" when she and Satanna got in a fight and she chose to go with Artie to liven him up after Tina dumped him. They had sex and then Artie found that she didn't really care for him and stopped seeing her. Later they got back partially because Artie wants to make Tina jealous.

305Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:01 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:

The blonde guy is Sam, the guy Finn recruited into the Glee club within the first four or so episodes.

Britney started dating after "Duets" when she and Satanna got in a fight and she chose to go with Artie to liven him up after Tina dumped him. They had sex and then Artie found that she didn't really care for him and stopped seeing her. Later they got back partially because Artie wants to make Tina jealous.

aww thanks for that,

Glee is one of those show if you don't watch every show you can miss stuff.

306Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Found some cool stuff about the superbowl ep in early febuary;
The episode is reported to be the most expensive post-Super Bowl episode in television history. Two new football-playing characters will be introduced: Scott Cooper and Strando, who may have an increased role in the series. Additionally, producers are seeking fire breathers, jugglers, and bicycle motocross stunt performers for the episode. Brad Ellis, the series' pianist and one of Glee's musical directors has revealed 500 extras will be involved, as well as the University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band. Series regular Chris Colfer and recurring star Darren Criss were not included in the original draft of the script, but were added by series creator Ryan Murphy in a late revision. Dot-Marie Jones will appear in the recurring role of football coach Shannon Beiste. Guests scheduled to appear include Katie Couric, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Charice in her first appearance as Sunshine Corazon since the second season premiere.

Murphy initially intended the episode to be the second of the season paying tribute to a single band or artist, following the Britney Spears tribute episode "Britney/Brittany", and considered covering songs by Elton John, Prince, The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen or Michael Jackson. Ultimately it was decided that songs by multiple acts would be covered. The episode will feature a mash-up of Jackson's song "Thriller" and another song that is yet to be confirmed. Will also be featured "Meet Me Halfway" by The Black Eyed Peas performance by the rival glee club Vocal Adrenaline, a duet between Rachel (Lea Michele) and Puck (Mark Salling), a song by Lady Antebellum, and a Katy Perry song. And the Dalton Academy Warblers will perform "Bills, Bills, Bills" by Destiny's Child. In early reports relating to the episode, cast member Jane Lynch claimed that Couric and Matthew Morrison (Will Schuester) would perform a dance number to "Tea for Two", Vincent Youmans and Irving Caesar's song from the 1925 musical No, No, Nanette. This rumor was later dispelled by Murphy.

And "Thriller" is gonna be a half time show!!

307Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thumbs up

308Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Good Job Glee for Winning Best Television Series - Comedy Or Musical
And good job Jane Lynch for winning Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

309Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:35 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nubbins wrote:Good Job Glee for Winning Best Television Series - Comedy Or Musical
And good job Jane Lynch for winning Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

And also Chris Colfer for Supporting Actor!

310Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Oh crap didn't even see that he was nominated! My bad!

Now maybe Kurt can come back to the Glee club! I miss him with just his random story lines now!

Good Job Chris!

311Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:45 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone see the new pics of the upcoming superbowl ep? I saw them on FB and it looks like Artie gets slushied by the bastard ass turds of the football team. But the pics of the Thriller dance look awesome.

312Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

They had a write up in EW about a week ago I guess??? They start off with Katy Perry's Caifornia Girls and end with Thriller. They said it was one of the most expensive eppys to date.

313Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The superbowl ep was good but not the greatest. Mostly due to the fact the football team (minus the ones in Glee), in my opinion, don't deserve to be sympathetic. They're bastards! Human shit! and it bugged me that Bieste didn't really bat an eye at the fact that the slushied a crippled guy, what, she doesn't care? I didnt like how Will liked Karovsky's dancing, the dude bullied one of your club members into leaving for another fucking school! Its like Will flip flops between helping the club from being bullied and not really caring.

The Sue story was good but does anyone think that she's getting more villainous? Like the christmas eo where she stole orphan's presents. Now she could've killed Brittney with the canon?

The Thriller dance was really cool and the California Girls one was good too.

314Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just hope they're going somewhere with Karofsky's character. He seemed to have some moments in this episode, and frankly, I would rather watch a gay guy like Karofsky interact with Kurt than Blaine. (Not that I dislike the actor or character of Blaine...I just feel like we've SEEN that gay guy in a million things, and we've barely seen any like Karofsky.)

315Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, I totally broke down and got the Glee versions of 'Bills, Bills, Bills' and 'She's Not There'. For some reason, when they focus on the guys singing as a group, I like it SO much better. Smile

316Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

I enjoyed this.

Thriller was great. Part of me wishes they hadn't done the mash-up and had just done Thriller and the dance without the zombie makeup, but the way they did it was great.

Bills, Bills, Bills was great. Any song done by the Warblers is a win in my book.

Seeing the girls in the blue/purple wigs was nice. Love it.

Best line of the episode in my opinion was Brittany's "How many Ms are there in the letter R?"

317Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I forgot to mention that I really liked Glee's version of She's Not There. I love that song, and they did a good job.

318Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Weemac

Weemac
Cadet
Cadet

The rocky horror show ep. was aired here in the UK last night, enjoyed it.

319Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Anyone going to try and cach the Tour starting in May?

320Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:37 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know I am just not digging it this season as much. I mean I still like it but I feel like there are no major plots moving its like each episode is the same and nothing really gets done.

321Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

^^^I can see that but I loved the ass whupping on Santana this week. Laughing

322Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:11 am

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:^^^I can see that but I loved the ass whupping on Santana this week. Laughing

thats true, I laughed so hard at that!

323Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:20 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Missed this ep, my dad was home after a long work day so I wanted to spend time with him. I saw the last 10 minutes, why was Tina crying so much for her song? If i was there when Finn and Quinn had to see the nurse I would've said "I hope you're happy Tina, your performance was so terrible it made two people sick". Why would Finn want to go back to Quinn? She was sleeping with his best friend!? Just seems like that's not something to easily forgive. Kurt and Blaine was nice, do you think they're gonna be a couple?

324Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Missed this ep, my dad was home after a long work day so I wanted to spend time with him. I saw the last 10 minutes

Without sounding flip about things, you should really attempt to watch this episode online, because all of your questions were answered within the episode. But, I'll be nice and indulge you without giving you spoilers for any plot.

why was Tina crying so much for her song? If i was there when Finn and Quinn had to see the nurse I would've said "I hope you're happy Tina, your performance was so terrible it made two people sick".

Tina's crying was for pure comedy effect. To illustrate how deeply some teenage girls feel their angsty teen love.

Why would Finn want to go back to Quinn? She was sleeping with his best friend!? Just seems like that's not something to easily forgive.

You're so cute. Laughing You don't just stop loving someone, even if they hurt you badly. There's a lot of baggage left over, a lot of which remains unresolved. Sometimes, you make bad decisions as a result. Exes aren't always forever, and some couples take four or five runs at it before throwing in the towel. And it makes the Sam/Quinn thing seem more real, as rarely are two teenagers immediately perfect for each other.

Kurt and Blaine was nice, do you think they're gonna be a couple?

I really, really fucking hope not. I like Blaine as a character, and it was nice to find out that he wasn't perfect in this episode, but I feel like we've seen the 'fabulously metrosexual gay couple' in just about everything. I want to see Karofsky struggling with his feelings, a resolution and the eventual rise of the Kurt/Karofsky couple. I'm firmly in camp Durt. Laughing

325Glee - Page 13 Empty Re: Glee Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silly Love Songs

I really liked this episode.

I thought Lauren beating up Santana was fantastic.

Tina crying during her song was hilarious.

I loved both P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) and When I Get You Alone.

The more of the Warblers we see the better. I love a capella.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum