Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this the girl that plays Robin...

+4
(._Y_.)
BlueMaxx
Heytherejeffro
riv1
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Is this the girl that plays Robin... Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:54 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...on How I Met Your Mother?
Found this surfing this morning. Guys here at work say yes. I can see it but want more geekcentric eyes on the matter.

Is this the girl that plays Robin... 0926_fanwwmoviecostume

2Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Re: Is this the girl that plays Robin... Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's her face, but that looks like a photoshop job.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

3Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Re: Is this the girl that plays Robin... Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yep. That's her.

Is this the girl that plays Robin... Wonder_woman_movie_still_new
Remember someone posting this one and thought it was kind of cool. Obvious shop, but, again, still cool.

4Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Re: Is this the girl that plays Robin... Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Colby Smulders. mmmmmmm she's from vancouver as well! Total PS job.

5Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Re: Is this the girl that plays Robin... Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks, guys!

6Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Re: Is this the girl that plays Robin... Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

After looking at these pictures it makes me wonder if they would ever think of using her to play Wonder Woman in any live action filming that they do? I know they are Photo Shopped but she does seem to pull it off better than most other chicks I've seen. She does also have height and shoulder build for Wonder Woman.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

7Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Re: Is this the girl that plays Robin... Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 pm

EireJack

EireJack
Cadet
Cadet

I think she'd be a solid witchblade

8Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Re: Is this the girl that plays Robin... Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Little_Goblyn wrote:After looking at these pictures it makes me wonder if they would ever think of using her to play Wonder Woman in any live action filming that they do? I know they are Photo Shopped but she does seem to pull it off better than most other chicks I've seen. She does also have height and shoulder build for Wonder Woman.

If Im going by how they fill out the suit heres my suggestion:

Is this the girl that plays Robin... Tumblr_l8dk64VUdN1qaqs42o1_500

9Is this the girl that plays Robin... Empty Re: Is this the girl that plays Robin... Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love Robin

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum