Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLAARGH! Incomplete or Delayed DVD Box Sets

+4
Batman25JM
jaydee74
supervenom
Debaser77
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

http://panelsonpages.com/?p=27329

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

me want second season of Spectacular Spider-man now dammit! lol

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For me, I hated the fact that after season 1, Battlestar Galactica was put out into two parts for their season. I hated 2.1 and 2.2. It was bullshit.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I swear you are psychic. I was JUST thinking about this. I almost started a thread about it.

I want the following to be released:

The Spectacular Spider-Man Season 2
Gargoyles Season 2 Vol. 2
Gargoyles Season 3
Joey Season 2
Better Off Ted Season 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 Series) Season 3, and the rest of season 4
X-Men Evolution Seasons 1,2, and 4
Every Season of Power Rangers (this might happen)

I also would have put the rest of the Boy Meets World seasons on the list, season 4 was just released, and as far as I know seasons 5-7 will be released sometime soon.

Now for the embarrassing releases I want. I want the rest of Season 2 of iCarly put out, and all the seasons of Drake & Josh on DVD.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

lol they have Pete and Pete on the list. Season two is for sale at the Big Lots stores around Fort Wayne IN for $5. Unfortunately most of the tv seasons at Big Lots are there because nobody wanted them at a regular retailer which could be why theres no season 3.

The show that sticks out to me most is the Adam West Batman. I bought the complete series on really high quality Bootlegs at a Wizardworld Chicago con two years ago for $50. Why hasnt that series been released on dvd? It has to be a dispute over rights and money or they would have put that out long ago.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hated how they split Nip/Tuck Season 5 up...part 1 is $24 bucks and part 2 is $40 bucks scratch

I also hate the fact that I can only get season 5 of Top Chef and the rest are Video on Demand Mad

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Please give me my King of the Hill

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I would also like King Of The Hill to have the remaining seasons released

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]