Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Cast Wrestling

+25
Hannibal king
Heytherejeffro
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
shining knight
WhiteBlackDynamite
Debaser77
krpykrwly
pumkinheadfan
dmahoney
Mnemosis
rwe1138
wickidchyld
jfx316
MillionDollarGeek
Xman00aoa
Big Poppa Nick
Captain Painway
Denim
Joshua
jaydee74
comicgeekelly
Silent K
Rath99
G_Zatara
UltimateUltimacy
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

201PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He tried to teach me how to do it on him, but I'm way too much of a midget for it to work right. Then he tried it on me, and I'm a non-bendy wuss. It hurts if you're not flexible enough. Laughing

Also, I think the worst part about Natalya's sharpshooter is the fact that she sat on Melina's head. huh

http://likeitderby.com

202PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:04 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:He tried to teach me how to do it on him, but I'm way too much of a midget for it to work right. Then he tried it on me, and I'm a non-bendy wuss. It hurts if you're not flexible enough. Laughing
Yeah. It's a great finisher and it looks like it could really hurt.
Captain Painway wrote:
Also, I think the worst part about Natalya's sharpshooter is the fact that she sat on Melina's head. huh
Insult to injury.

203PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

That finish the the Sharpshooter was INSANE. Makes me miss the Lion Tamer.

And Mary and I are just way too disproportionate for the Sharpshooter to work. But I fucking love that move.

204PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote: Makes me miss the Lion Tamer.

No doubt.

The Walls of Jericho pale in comparison.
I did make my wife cry, though, when I slapped it on her once. True story. PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 656889

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

205PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

OH SHIT! He did that recently! Awesome!

I really hope Jericho comes back for another run. He's in my Top 10, no doubt. Jerichoholic 4 Life.

206PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:That finish the the Sharpshooter was INSANE. Makes me miss the Lion Tamer.

And Mary and I are just way too disproportionate for the Sharpshooter to work. But I fucking love that move.
Ah. The Lion Tamer. I miss that move like crazy. As for the sharpshooter, I am pretty sure Bret Hart has put that move on bigger opponents like Kevin Nash, The Big Show and Yokozuna just off the top of my head. Bret Hart was only 6 feet tall so back in the day when he was world champ, he was considered smaller compared to the other heavyweights.

207PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:24 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Is all about that crippler crossface!!

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

208PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:26 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
Silent K wrote: Makes me miss the Lion Tamer.

No doubt.

The Walls of Jericho pale in comparison.
I did make my wife cry, though, when I slapped it on her once. True story. PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 656889
That move is just full of awesome.

Silent K wrote:OH SHIT! He did that recently! Awesome!

I really hope Jericho comes back for another run. He's in my Top 10, no doubt. Jerichoholic 4 Life.
I read a short excerpt from a Jericho interview and he more or less said you won't see him back in the ring anytime soon. He's tired and thinks it's time for the younger guys to get their time.

209PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:26 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:

Is all about that crippler crossface!!
Daniel Bryan does that now.

210PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

jaydee74 wrote:
Silent K wrote:That finish the the Sharpshooter was INSANE. Makes me miss the Lion Tamer.

Ah. The Lion Tamer. I miss that move like crazy. As for the sharpshooter, I am pretty sure Bret Hart has put that move on bigger opponents like Kevin Nash, The Big Show and Yokozuna just off the top of my head. Bret Hart was only 6 feet tall so back in the day when he was world champ, he was considered smaller compared to the other heavyweights.

IIRC, Bret had to have Yokozuna already on his stomach and that's when we crossed the heels for the Sharpshooter. From Wrestlemania....9?

4:02

211PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But he was still capable of doing it. One of the reasons I think Bret Hart is my favorite wrestler. He was so freaking adaptable. I will give you that but I am sure that the sharpshooter has been put on bigger opponents where all of that positioning was not needed. Again, Kevin Nash and the Big Show come to mind. Also, I'm sure Sting has put that move on The Big Show as well. (Scorpion Death Lock on the Giant)

212PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Daniel Bryan is a rock star!

213PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Daniel Bryan will be the next Godfather

214PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is Daniel Bryan still the U.S. Champ?

215PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Yeah that sharpshooter like it'd kill someone. And DB is still the US Champ. I think they should give it to DiBiase though

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

216PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:Yeah that sharpshooter like it'd kill someone. And DB is still the US Champ. I think they should give it to DiBiase though
I hope she does the sharpshooter just like that from now on. It looks freaking awesome. I thought DB was still US Champ. I like to see him seriously feud with someone for that title though. Make it mean something.

217PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Report: Flair left behind during TNA's overseas tour
» Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com
» On January 25, 2011 at 6:00 pm

According to a number of wrestling media reports, an incident took place in Dublin, Ireland with Ric Flair following TNA's house show event in the city where Flair was left behind by the TNA crew.

According to reports, Flair "demanded money in advance" from TNA tour manager Craig Jenkins as they were departing on a bus heading to the airport to take the crew to Berlin, Germany. When Jenkins denied this request by Flair, Flair refused to get on the bus and a decision was made to leave him behind. We are told members of the TNA crew supported this decision and were even mocking Flair for his sudden outburst using "signature promo lines" when he was left behind.

Some were calling into question Flair's partying ways during the tour, something he is notorious for. It should be noted that Flair was not sent home by TNA, but was simply left behind as a decision was made to move on without him and not hold up the entire crew who were waiting to travel. Flair is still believed to be in Europe and could catch up with the group with remaining dates in Glasgow, Scotland on January 27, Manchester, England on January 28 and London, England on January 29.

218PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:35 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:
UltimateUltimacy wrote:Yeah that sharpshooter like it'd kill someone. And DB is still the US Champ. I think they should give it to DiBiase though
I hope she does the sharpshooter just like that from now on. It looks freaking awesome. I thought DB was still US Champ. I like to see him seriously feud with someone for that title though. Make it mean something.

And I think right now DiBiase is the perfect man for that feud.

219PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree. DiBiase would make a great U.S. Champ.

On another note. I was watching some clips with CM Punk and his Nexus group and it reminded me a bit of Raven and his Flock from WCW a bit. Just a bunch of lost sheep who are buying what CM Punk is selling.

220PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:32 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I actually find Dibiase very dull.
He either needs to amp up his current 'spoiled-rich kid' gimmick or do something else.
Right now, he's faltering in his dad's shadow working as The Million Dollar Man, Jr. without actually doing anything showing that he is The Million Dollar Man, Jr. If there wasn't already two established stables, I think a hired-gun stable with him at the forefront would be cool. I think a rehashing of "Everybody's got a price" would probably be a good way to go as an option B.

Guys I like on Raw that I'd think made a good US champ following Daniel Brian: William Regal (if the WWE's willing to give him another push), Tyson Kidd or Zach Ryder (if the WWE's willing to give them A push).

221PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to see Tyson Kidd get the belt and maybe feud with Danile Bryan. Those two could potentially put on a really good match

222PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:22 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
Sorry about Mark Henry; however, some decent exchanges between Kidd and Bryan.

223PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A one-on-one match between Daniel Bryan and Tyson Kidd would be awesome. I could even see them being able to pull of at the very least a 30 minute Ironman match for the U.S. Title.

224PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:58 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I say go the complete opposite direction with DiBiase. Make his gimmick that his father took all his money away, some legal bullshit maybe. Have him wrestling for a sandwich or a ride to the next show and make him claw his way back up. Give people a reason to care about him, whether it be cheering or booing.

Regal is out of shape and has said he's retiring from the ring when his current contract is up. Pushing Ryder would be the smart thing to do since they just gave him a shirt in the shop. I'd love to see Mark Henry get some kind of title run one last time before he's done too.

225PoP! Cast Wrestling - Page 9 Empty Re: PoP! Cast Wrestling Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:58 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

and don't forget to send in your e-mails for tonight recording.

popcastwrestling@gmail.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum