Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

V season 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1V season 2 Empty V season 2 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Just finished the V season 2 premiere and thought it was great. Moved a lot faster than last season which was promised by the creators. Bringing back the actors from the original as well. I think this show is here to stay and could turn into the next big sci fi show this season. V and Fringe are the best in that category imo.

2V season 2 Empty Re: V season 2 Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:21 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have yet to finish season 1, but I watched this. I thought it was okay, but I'm still not really a fan of it. I don't know why, but it just doesn't completely click with me. I may have to finish up season 1 via Netflix and then continue on with season 2 in the hopes I start to really like it.

3V season 2 Empty Re: V season 2 Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:I have yet to finish season 1, but I watched this. I thought it was okay, but I'm still not really a fan of it. I don't know why, but it just doesn't completely click with me. I may have to finish up season 1 via Netflix and then continue on with season 2 in the hopes I start to really like it.

Battlestar is my favorite scifi show of all time and V really reminds me of that show. Instead of Cylons that pose as humans they have lizards. Its like Battlestar after the Cylons took over New Caprica.

4V season 2 Empty Re: V season 2 Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It does remind me of BSG. I LOVE BSG, and that's one of the reasons I want to give V more of a shot. I may not love V now, but since it has a BSG feel I could eventually grow to love it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum