Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Hornet vs. The Shadow

+2
Janson
azrael07
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Empty Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Both heroes of pulp fiction, who's your favorite and why?

2Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Empty Re: Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

It's had to pick. For one thing is Kato involved? Because GH is more of his sidekick than the other way around. While the Shadow does have powers I'm pretty sure they only work on the evil. But in just a one on one hand to hand fight I'd say Green Hornet 8 times out of 10.

3Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Empty Re: Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:12 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

are we talking Movies or original radio shows? cause if we going by movies. Green Hornet looks stupid. I liked the shadow even if it was kinda cheesy.

4Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Empty Re: Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:55 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

In both cases, my answer is Kato.

5Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Empty Re: Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DICK TRACY!

The Shadow could easily take Green Hornet (Gadgets included, but no Kato).

6Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Empty Re: Green Hornet vs. The Shadow Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:DICK TRACY!

The Shadow could easily take Green Hornet (Gadgets included, but no Kato).

I gotta go with Dick Tracy as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum