Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Misfits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Misfits Empty Misfits Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 pm

O_o

O_o
Cadet
Cadet

Anyone here watch this? It's a British show about five people doing community service that get powers after a weird storm. I think it's one of the funniest shows I've seen.

2Misfits Empty Re: Misfits Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:53 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've heard of it. Like a British "Heroes". Looks cool.

3Misfits Empty Re: Misfits Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 am

O_o

O_o
Cadet
Cadet

It is, I think it's what Heroes should have been. I love that these characters have these abilities, but just look out for themselves for the most part. Nathan is probably the best on the show, every line out of his mouth is hilarious. I loved the exchange between him, Curtis and Simon after finding out it was a shapechanger that gave Simon a blowjob and not Curtis' girlfriend.

Nathan: "So basically...he's had a blowjob off your girlfriend and you haven't."
Curtis: "Shut up, man! It wasn't her!"
Nathan: "It looked like her."
Curtis: "It wasn't her!"
Nathan: "It had her mouth."
Curtis: " It wasn't her brain!"
Nathan: "Who cares about her brain when your balls on resting on her chin!"

Or about five minutes into this clip.

I highly recommend this show. It's only two seasons so far, so there's only 13 episodes. Season 3 has been confirmed, too, or so I've heard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum