Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Can't Look Cool When...

+19
Thundermatts
Astro13Zombie
Ric Magnum
Debaser77
Hannibal king
krpykrwly
shining knight
Mnemosis
riv1
Ska
Esbat
Lantern Lite
Gandicles
Joshua
Silent K
BlueMaxx
superdoug
FroZen
Topcat
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1You Can't Look Cool When... Empty You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:03 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1) Throwing up.

I've seen lots of people throw up, and none of 'em looked cool doin' it.

Sometimes it was kinda' funny or interesting, but never once did they look cool.

2) Picking up a bike after spilling it.

Seth Green demonstrated this beautifully in "The Italian Job" when Lyle dumps his crotch-rocket & was like, "Hey guys...?"

3) Getting attacked by bees.

It can be freakin' hilarious to watch it happening to someone else, but when it's you jumping around screaming & swatting, it don't look cool.
Oh, no. It just don't.

http://www.tamarasanime.com

2You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:17 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When you're walking along and not looking where you're going and run into a pole or a door. There's just no playin' that off.

3You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:10 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You can't look cool when you slip on icy stairs while carrying a load of books and papers. Especially if you do it while every single popular kid in the school happens to be RIGHT THERE.

You also can't look cool when you rip a huge fart while doing sit-ups in your co-ed gym class. blush

4You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Catching your balance once you step on an escalator and grab the rail that isn't going the same speed. x:

Pushing a door that says pull.

5You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:Pushing a door that says pull.

Fuck. I did that on Monday.

6You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Guys can't look cool when they are masturbating.

7You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Guys can't look cool when they are masturbating.

em-effer, I look like the Fonz!

AYYYY!

8You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

When you ride the city bus or get rides from your mom, but try to act "gangster."

9You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

When you wave to the person waving to you, then find out they were waving to someone else

Walking a cat on a leash

Stalling a car, or worse a bike, and even worse stalling your bike in front of a car load of hot chicks

Trying to get dog shit off your shoe

Being wasted, you just think you do!

10You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:When you ride the city bus or get rides from your mom, but try to act "gangster."
I was stylin' for like the 5 years I rode the metro... bitch. affraid

http://realityfugitives.com/

11You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:54 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When you roll up the car window and your hair gets caught in it. Not that any of you would know. >.<

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

12You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:31 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Lantern Lite wrote:ike, and even worse stalling your bike in front of a car load of hot chicks
Done it. Thankfully you couldn't see my face because I was wearing a bandana and goggles.

Esbat wrote:
Gandicles wrote:When you ride the city bus or get rides from your mom, but try to act "gangster."
I was stylin' for like the 5 years I rode the metro... bitch. affraid
I rode the bus, too. But I didn't try to act like all hardcore and gangsta.

Ska wrote:When you roll up the car window and your hair gets caught in it. Not that any of you would know. >.<
As a matter of fact, I would know. Up until Thanksgiving, my hair was just over a foot and a half long. I did this a couple of times, though the second time wasn't my fault.

13You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Drinking out of a straw if you're a straight guy.

Getting your ass kicked. (Well, in a sense you can if someone is talking about you in the generality of coolness of seeing violence brought down upon you. Laughing )

You have a full-face tattoo.

Eating poop. (Even if you're into scat, it is more based on the humiliation. Learneded that in the colage. Was one o'them clases wit the brain-talk. Sykolomy...or somethin'.)

14You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:52 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You guys just took me through some of my worst memories!!!!

15You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 am

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?"

16You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

You yank on the hose to get it around the house and it jumps up and smacks you in the sack while the landscaping crew is watching (fuck it hurt)

trying to talk to a client while their dog is trying to hump your leg

You lose your car in the parking lot and are walking around hitting the door unlock trying to hear the beep

17You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

* You come home from that one night in the Combat Zone with a souvenir that has you scratching...

* You come home from that "One Night in Bangkok" in a bodybag... and a rope...

"One town's very like another when your head's down over your pieces, brother..."

18You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

When you forgot you used your remote start to turn your car on, so you turn the key too far and crank the engine.

When you're thinking about that certain someone and don't notice the curb in front of Target, and take a spill.

Silent K wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Pushing a door that says pull.

Fuck. I did that on Monday.

I did it on... Tuesday I think? I got laughed at. A LOT.

19You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nodding off while sitting up. You can maybe pull off adorable, but not cool.

20You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:52 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Standing behind a cyberman looking like you shat your pants because your sister thought it would be funny to push the button and have the thing come alive while I was posing for a picture

21You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:20 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When you drop your tray of drinks in a crowded fast food restraunt...

22You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote:Standing behind a cyberman looking like you shat your pants because your sister thought it would be funny to push the button and have the thing come alive while I was posing for a picture

More often than not, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

23You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Trying to suck your own dick.

24You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:53 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You've have to take a massive number 2 and have to do that pinched-asshole walk to the nearest toilet.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

25You Can't Look Cool When... Empty Re: You Can't Look Cool When... Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:38 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When you run into someone you sorta know someplace and stop to talk. Only to realize, after you walk away, that you'd been calling that person by the wrong name the entire time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum