Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stephen King's "The Stand" is coming to the big screen

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

http://www.avclub.com/articles/stephen-kings-the-stand-to-become-molly-ringwaldle,51155/

I really hope this happens. The Stand is one of my favorite books of all time, and I would love to see a big-screen adaptation. You'd better believe that I'll be there opening night.

Sinister Dolphin

Sinister Dolphin
Cadet
Cadet

I hope they don't rush it too much to play into the Dark Tower stuff that's coming out soon too.

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I love the stand the only problem with it is it is too ...epic for only one movie. there is so much in the story that it would be impossible for just one movie. they could not even get it right in the mini series.

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:I love the stand the only problem with it is it is too ...epic for only one movie. there is so much in the story that it would be impossible for just one movie. they could not even get it right in the mini series.

Totally agree! The Stand in just one movie wouldn't do the book justice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum