The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Operation POP!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:39 pm

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
In the C2e2 thread I posted an idea I had seeing how i can't be there in person I was going to send something for you all to sign and the person who sent it to would send it back to me. I just not sure what I'm sending i got to figure it it soon so it can get there before the con happens. Any ideas?

View user profile

2 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Rath99

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
PoP!ulation Tshirt


------------------------------------


View user profile

3 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:56 pm

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Rath99 wrote:PoP!ulation Tshirt

yeah but i'd have buy it online and i don't do that.

View user profile

4 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Denim

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
kidspider2099 wrote:
Rath99 wrote:PoP!ulation Tshirt

yeah but i'd have buy it online and i don't do that.


If you truly love PoP! you would have a shirt. Don't be afriad to buy from the internets, many people do it, I do it, Lee does it, heck the girls on the here do it too. Let the internet embrace your wallet.

Seriously, there are a ton of things out there that you can only order online, it always amazes me when I see comic/toy lovers avoid ordering something they want because they "don't buy anything online"

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

5 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 pm

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Denim wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
Rath99 wrote:PoP!ulation Tshirt

yeah but i'd have buy it online and i don't do that.


If you truly love PoP! you would have a shirt. Don't be afriad to buy from the internets, many people do it, I do it, Lee does it, heck the girls on the here do it too. Let the internet embrace your wallet.

Seriously, there are a ton of things out there that you can only order online, it always amazes me when I see comic/toy lovers avoid ordering something they want because they "don't buy anything online"




I don't have a credit card mainly cause I don't trust myself with and not i'm not sure if online places take checks anymore.

View user profile

6 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Denim

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Credit cards are indeed a great responsibility. I believe everyone should have at least one for various reasons two of which are:

1. In case of emergency, you never know when a major cost may hit you such as a emergency car repair

2. Building up credit is by far one of the most important things you have to do if you want to own a house or buy a car. You have to prove to people that you can make payments in order for them to let you make a huge purchase from them.

Get yourself a credit card and just use self control, remember you have power over the plastic and not the other way around. Use it responsibly, like getting PoP! merchandise. :P

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

7 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:52 pm

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Denim wrote:Credit cards are indeed a great responsibility. I believe everyone should have at least one for various reasons two of which are:

1. In case of emergency, you never know when a major cost may hit you such as a emergency car repair

2. Building up credit is by far one of the most important things you have to do if you want to own a house or buy a car. You have to prove to people that you can make payments in order for them to let you make a huge purchase from them.

Get yourself a credit card and just use self control, remember you have power over the plastic and not the other way around. Use it responsibly, like getting PoP! merchandise. :P


I don't have a car i don't drive.

View user profile

8 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Denim

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
kidspider2099 wrote:
Denim wrote:Credit cards are indeed a great responsibility. I believe everyone should have at least one for various reasons two of which are:

1. In case of emergency, you never know when a major cost may hit you such as a emergency car repair

2. Building up credit is by far one of the most important things you have to do if you want to own a house or buy a car. You have to prove to people that you can make payments in order for them to let you make a huge purchase from them.

Get yourself a credit card and just use self control, remember you have power over the plastic and not the other way around. Use it responsibly, like getting PoP! merchandise. :P


I don't have a car i don't drive.

Then see point number 2. Please tell me you are not one of those people that expects others to drive them everywhere for the rest of your adult life.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

9 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Denim wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
Denim wrote:Credit cards are indeed a great responsibility. I believe everyone should have at least one for various reasons two of which are:

1. In case of emergency, you never know when a major cost may hit you such as a emergency car repair

2. Building up credit is by far one of the most important things you have to do if you want to own a house or buy a car. You have to prove to people that you can make payments in order for them to let you make a huge purchase from them.

Get yourself a credit card and just use self control, remember you have power over the plastic and not the other way around. Use it responsibly, like getting PoP! merchandise. :P


I don't have a car i don't drive.

Then see point number 2. Please tell me you are not one of those people that expects others to drive them everywhere for the rest of your adult life.

heck no i take the bus most everywhere i only ask for rides when i really need them. I was thinking of getting a plain white t-shirt that way it will leave more room to sign.

View user profile

10 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Foxy

avatar
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate
PayPal doesn't require you to have a credit card. It hooks up with your bank account, if you have a debit card you can set up an account.

PayPal FAQs Once you're registered you can shop anywhere online that takes PayPal - like the PoP! Store.

View user profile http://www.foxyart.net

11 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Denim

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
You know what other place takes paypal? http://foxyart.net/home.html

You should buy some stuff from her, I hear she is awesome.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

12 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
A plain white t-shirt? Really?

I support the white PoP! T-Shirt idea, and thanks for that, Denim. That said, if you're not going to go that route, maybe get a print or commission from Foxy or GigaToast. They're both going to be there, so you wouldn't even have to ship TO us. Just mail the artist of your choice payment. Then, once it gets signed by everyone, we can send it back to you.


------------------------------------
View user profile

13 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Mnemosis

avatar
The Robert Frost of Poop
Wow. Great minds.


------------------------------------
View user profile

14 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 pm

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
there's the thing i don't have a bank account with a debit card. I had a debit card from my work but they stopped that method of payment.

View user profile

15 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:32 pm

YOU CAN USE JUST YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!


------------------------------------
View user profile

16 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Ska

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
kidspider2099 wrote:there's the thing i don't have a bank account with a debit card. I had a debit card from my work but they stopped that method of payment.

You don't need a debit card to set up paypal, you can just type in your bank account numbers (the numbers listed at the bottom of your checks).

Your other option is to get a Visa gift card. You can get those at Walgreens and some grocery stores. You can put x amount of money onto that card when you buy it, and then use that card to make your purchase online.

Who writes checks anymore? Rolling Eyes


------------------------------------

Read my blog!!!! Check out my cosplay page!!!!
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

17 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:56 pm

potatojoe

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
You're killing me Smalls.

View user profile

18 Re: Operation POP! on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Demonweasel

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Next we're goign to find out this kid only wants to pay for things with lira. Or cheese.


------------------------------------
Thacher E Cleveland - Grandpa, PoP Princess Whipping Boy
www.demonweasel.com
www.twitter.com/demonweasel
www.facebook.com/demonweasel
www.superflycomics.com
View user profile http://www.demonweasel.com

19 Re: Operation POP! on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:19 am

kidspider2099

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Ska wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:there's the thing i don't have a bank account with a debit card. I had a debit card from my work but they stopped that method of payment.

You don't need a debit card to set up paypal, you can just type in your bank account numbers (the numbers listed at the bottom of your checks).

Your other option is to get a Visa gift card. You can get those at Walgreens and some grocery stores. You can put x amount of money onto that card when you buy it, and then use that card to make your purchase online.

Who writes checks anymore? Rolling Eyes

actually the visa gift card is a good idea. I'll look into it

I still use check actually i use to make student loan payments every month.

View user profile

20 Re: Operation POP! on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 am

Ska wrote:Your other option is to get a Visa gift card. You can get those at Walgreens and some grocery stores. You can put x amount of money onto that card when you buy it, and then use that card to make your purchase online.
^this! Oh and don't be surprised, but they charge like $6 or $7 for an "activation fee", but it works well for people that don't like using their cards online or don't have a credit card. Oh and Green Dot cards are the basically the same thing.

View user profile

21 Re: Operation POP! on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:32 am

Kidspider....what size shirt do you want.......I'll buy it and consider it a good deed for a Pop'er that can't make it to the show.

View user profile

22 Re: Operation POP! on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:05 am

Joshua

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
A box of condoms. Better make it Magnums though, so there's enough room for everyone's signature.

View user profile

23 Re: Operation POP! on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Airwolf

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
a signed poster or calendar by every pop member that attended .......soo u know forever who you missed out that year in c2e2 Wink

calendar: what 15$
shipping and handling: pojo

EVERYONE YOU COULD'VE MET BUT DIDNT - SIGNING THE CALENDAR:.....PRICELESS!!!



lul ok ok that was sorta mean but at the same time the one thing no one else will probably think of getting and will be unique for all eternia! XD

just saying Wink

View user profile

24 Re: Operation POP! on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 pm

superdoug

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
Denim wrote:Please tell me you are not one of those people that expects others to drive them everywhere for the rest of your adult life.


Has the kid done or said anything here on the boards that would make this a possibility, other than admitting to being a non-driver? I'm just curious. Being a non-driver doesn't automatically mean you're one of those people who mooches a ride all the time.

Non-driver is not equal to Scrub. Smile

View user profile

25 Re: Operation POP! on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Denim

avatar
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja
superdoug wrote:
Denim wrote:Please tell me you are not one of those people that expects others to drive them everywhere for the rest of your adult life.


Has the kid done or said anything here on the boards that would make this a possibility, other than admitting to being a non-driver? I'm just curious. Being a non-driver doesn't automatically mean you're one of those people who mooches a ride all the time.

Non-driver is not equal to Scrub. Smile

Nah, he didn't say anything that made that seem like a possibility, I was just being douchy. I am working on trying to be less douchy, many people know I cna be less douchy, heck I even know I can be less douchy. I pledge right now on this here thread to be a better Denim and only be douchy to those deserving of my doucheness.

Wow, that was like me being sincere and stuff. I actully like this kid. He entertains me and I don't mean that in a bad way.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum