Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

And now, Billy Mays has passed.

+5
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
riv1
krpykrwly
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty And now, Billy Mays has passed. Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/article1014018.ece

He's pitching crappy products to the angels now.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

2And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:57 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*insert insensitive joke here*

3And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

It's like the Grim Reaper just got back from vacation and is getting caught up, or something...

4And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was just going to make this thread Laughing

5And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:It's like the Grim Reaper just got back from vacation and is getting caught up, or something...
I was watching Die Hard 2 last night and googled the main bad guy, the colonel. He played the Grim Reaper in Bill @ Ted's Bogus Journey. Two totally different roles!

6And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Ninja
Ninja

Yea, Lee predicted this 2 days ago. Moderators aren't supposed to have THOSE kind of powers.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

7And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wonder who else will die? Who's next? Shocked I said this somewhere else, but I think Patrick Swayze'll go next.

In honor of Billy Mays:
And now, Billy Mays has passed. 128791272808149146

8And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:47 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool pic.

9And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:40 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Wonder who else will die? Who's next? Shocked I said this somewhere else, but I think Patrick Swayze'll go next.

In honor of Billy Mays:
And now, Billy Mays has passed. 128791272808149146

lol!

10And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:25 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

like I've said before. Its all a conspiracy of some kind.

11And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:19 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You've said it before?

12And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Great...now I'll cry everytime I see a box of Oxi-Clean.

13And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Sadly, you're probably right about Swayze...he looks like he's not long for this world.

At this rate, next year's award show tribute reels are going to last about an hour.

14And now, Billy Mays has passed. Empty Re: And now, Billy Mays has passed. Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

riv1 wrote:You've said it before?

Yeah. I think at the WUMB and probably JF/HM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum