Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever seriously hurt another person?

+9
gangsternerd
Esbat
Lantern Lite
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
BlueMaxx
Topcat
FroZen
riv1
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If so what was the reason?

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

physically or emotionally?

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I chopped off the tip of my best friend's big toe with a shovel.

When my friend Tomi were kids, & we were playing "Dam Burst" in the sand by a little stream on the beach. We had a bunch of tools, including a full-sized metal spade. Her feet had sank into the mud & I pushed the shovel into the earth & hopped on to drive it downward... and severed her big toe instantly. The sand got really red really fast, & we were both crying. It was an accident.

I broke Sherry French's nose in the sixth grade, & Margie Jensen's in the eighth grade. Those were on purpose.

And, as I mentioned in another thread, I lit a girl's hair on fire @ a Pink Floyd concert. Also on purpose.

If I think of anything else, I'll letcha' know! Laughing

http://www.tamarasanime.com

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:physically or emotionally?
Whichever made you happier.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ neutral TopCat...I am scared of you. Also, out of default, I respect you. hug

I was 4 or 5 when I got into my first serious fight. This fat kid named Jordan lived across the way and all of the sudden I was surrounded by friends, not knowing what was happening, and Jordan started slapping me. Yes, slapping. It stung really bad and I punched. Not because I knew how to fight per se, but I had cable. tongue Anyways, he stumbles, then I shoved his chest, he fell, I jumped on top with my knees in his manboobs taking his breath away, I punch him a few more times, and then, I was just sooo angry that he'd just attack me and everyone cheering, I grabbed his fat face and squeezed until my fingertips were lost in his cheeks. One finger went into his eye pretty hard. Everyone dispersed, and I got up and ran with some friends done the street.

That was my first fight. AND I KICKED THAT FATTIES GINORMOUS BUTT! headbang

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Does hitting someone's head on the headboard count?

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lots of times.....it makes me laugh and feel bad at the same time Laughing

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hell no I did not do it Shocked

They will never find the body shake my head

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ neutral TopCat...I am scared of you. Also, out of default, I respect you. hug

I was 4 or 5 when I got into my first serious fight. This fat kid named Jordan lived across the way and all of the sudden I was surrounded by friends, not knowing what was happening, and Jordan started slapping me. Yes, slapping. It stung really bad and I punched. Not because I knew how to fight per se, but I had cable. tongue Anyways, he stumbles, then I shoved his chest, he fell, I jumped on top with my knees in his manboobs taking his breath away, I punch him a few more times, and then, I was just sooo angry that he'd just attack me and everyone cheering, I grabbed his fat face and squeezed until my fingertips were lost in his cheeks. One finger went into his eye pretty hard. Everyone dispersed, and I got up and ran with some friends done the street.

Right back 'atcha, Ender! Laughing

http://www.tamarasanime.com

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ neutral TopCat...I am scared of you. Also, out of default, I respect you. hug

lmao

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Does hitting someone's head on the headboard count?
Ever do a head to interior door handle in a car? Wink That'll end car sex quick. Well...delay it until her head stops hurting. Smile

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It wasn't me it was the BUTTERFLY!

http://realityfugitives.com/

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

unsure scratch

gangsternerd

gangsternerd
Pirate
Pirate

I tackle shoplifters for a living
I try not to hut them but it does
everyone runs

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

I've stabbed someone in a fight before, though they did have two other guys with them, so, I really didn't feel too bad about it. In the same fight, I busted someone's face against a wall, and kicked the other guy in the nuts really, really hard.

Lantern Lite

Lantern Lite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Wow we have a BAD ASS on the boards! ninja

or else someone that likes to tell fish stories!

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never hurt anyone with a fish.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:
FroZen wrote:physically or emotionally?
Whichever made you happier.
well then...no, nothing real serious...countless fights due to a short fuse and violent temper when I was younger. I've probably lost as many as I've won. My first really serious issue was stabbing a kid with a pen knife in the 4th grade,so I would've been about 9 years old, but he wasn't seriously injured, I got him in the arm. Hurting people doesn't make me happy (well for the most part unless they really deserve it) and it's nothing to be proud of. neutral

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Of course it isn't. i never said otherwise.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah, I know. I prolly didn't need to add that last bit...just in a mood this morning.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Surprisingly, i'm in a good mood. I have been the last few weeks. New job and all...

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My son screwed up and could've potentially burned our house down in the middle of the night so I woke up to that. Needless to say I was less than pleased. Mood is slowing improving though.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hope you and yours are alright. Fire is not a joking matter.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, no, everything is fine it was just a bit of a scare...nine year olds can be a handful.

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not if you chop them up just right!

Seriously, i have a 12, 14, and 5. I know the deal...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum