Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music you don't want to like, but do

+19
Rath99
Debaser77
potatojoe
SexyToaster
Spaced4SimonPegg
Combo Mo
Administrator
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Matt
prescribeddrone
Gojiratoho
TheUnalteredOne
grneyedsngr
Sci-Fi
Astro13Zombie
Batman25JM
Ska
krpykrwly
Joshua
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We all have our guilty pleasures. I'll start it off with a doozy.

2Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:20 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey, it's kind of catchy.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

3Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had this one Jonas Brothers song stuck in my head for DAYS, and finally I got the song, played the shit out of it, and it finally went away.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

4Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:We all have our guilty pleasures. I'll start it off with a doozy.

I love that song.

I actually really like a lot of The Backstreet Boys, N Sync, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and 98 Degrees' songs.

5Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:19 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I had this one Jonas Brothers song stuck in my head for DAYS, and finally I got the song, played the shit out of it, and it finally went away.

Laughing

6Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:47 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I hate mexican music but will nod my head too it if the beat's good.

7Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 pm

grneyedsngr

grneyedsngr

Ugh. Yes. That stupid Hannah Montana - Miley Cyrus song... What's it called... The Climb? Yeah. I think that's it. Stupid thing is on EVERY day on my way to work - and I can't help but sing along. And my self-respect gets smaller and smaller every time.

8Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:36 pm

TheUnalteredOne

TheUnalteredOne
Cadet
Cadet

ugh. too many songs. I have a rule that I can accept only 1 song from each annoying artist.

Miley Cyrus - Start All Over
Taylor Swift - Love Story

9Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:We all have our guilty pleasures. I'll start it off with a doozy.
Weird, I hate the Backdoor Boys, but I do like this song (Though I like the remix by the Neptunes so much more) I guess I'd have to include My Way or the Highway by Limp Bizcut as well.

10Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:37 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thankfully, there's nothing that I enjoy that I'm embarrassed of admitting.

11Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

I don't know why, but I do. If there is a hell I'm going for like this one.

Make sure you go to 2:40 for a truly WTF moment

12Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:01 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:I don't know why, but I do. If there is a hell I'm going for like this one.

Make sure you go to 2:40 for a truly WTF moment

Music you don't want to like, but do Eww

........What did I just watch?

13Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Lily Allen. Her filthy mouth and "honesty" do it to me, for some reason. Usually, I wouldn't give a crap about this kind of music.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

14Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I like these commercials.

15Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Miley Cyrus - The Climb
Beyonce - If I were a Girl
Jason Mraz -I'm Yours
Billy Ray Cyrus

16Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Miley Cyrus - The Climb
Jordan Sparks - Battlefield
Cardigans - lovefool

17Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:18 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have found three Miley Cyrus songs I like, when I feel I shouldn't have one to begin with lol.

18Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:

Yes! I sing that all the time

19Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:38 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:

I LOVE those commercials.

Combo Mo wrote:
Miley Cyrus - The Climb

I kinda like this song. I love Party in the USA.

Combo Mo wrote:
Beyonce - If I were a Girl

blink blink

Man, she's had me fooled for years.

Combo Mo wrote:
Jason Mraz -I'm Yours

I LOVE this song. I never get tired of it.

20Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Don't look at me.

21Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Taylor Swift..damn that song. I don't know the name of it but when I hear it I find myself singing along. I disgust myself lol. I have to listen to Slayer or Slipnot after to get it out of my head.

22Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Taylor Swift's songs are catchy, but damn she's a shitty performer. Every time she's singing live on TV, she's flat and boring.

23Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:

Don't look at me.

I like their Hot Potato (I'm assuming that's the name of the song). The damn thing got stuck in my head for weeks.

24Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Batman25JM wrote:

I like their Hot Potato (I'm assuming that's the name of the song). The damn thing got stuck in my head for weeks.

That song owned my soul for an entire year. Laughing

25Music you don't want to like, but do Empty Re: Music you don't want to like, but do Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Shakira Shewolf

I like the music, not the singing and man look at that body move...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum