Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Listen to this!!!

+24
Paroxysm
prescribeddrone
The Ignored One
comicgeekelly
Administrator
Spaced4SimonPegg
ChrisToPhenom
liljrod2011
Silent K
SexyToaster
Gojiratoho
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
Debaser77
JessJupiter
potatojoe
deadbolt85
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Joshua
Ska
Astro13Zombie
Time Consumer
BlueMaxx
Dr. Jonathan Crane
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:48 pm

I wish I would have ran into this thread earlier. You guys/gals have fantastic taste in music!

I caught An Horse at the SSPU concert. Very nice people and extremely humble. How many musicians do you know that actually hang out after their sets with their fans?!

Beautiful Small Machines, the entire EP is a huge nerd album. Songs about robots and electricity... if you enjoy this song I also recommend Super Conductor.

The Format, I found out about the band when I was a freshman in college. They are fun to listen to while just randomly driving around with friends. They have a poppy feel, if you like this song try The First Single on for size.

Another old favorite. The Get Up Kids. =)

I know this isn't a metal list but anyone enjoys some of the songs listed I have the albums I'll be happy to share them with you.

77Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

DeathByChickFlix wrote:

I just saw them live! I have the live vids and pix from the concert on my Facebook if you have an account.

I'll be sure to check 'em out. Thanks!

78Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:50 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Saving Abel - Addicted-

79Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:24 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Better Than Ezra, mostly known for 'Good', has been in my Top 5 favorites since high school.

Particle

In the Blood

King of New Orleans

At the Stars

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

80Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Man I haven't listened to them in years. I love that song "Desperately Wanting."

81Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:02 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

82Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

I haven't heard that song in over a decade.

83Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:33 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I haven't heard that song in over a decade.

I'm just here to refresh your memory. Very Happy

84Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's My Life/Confessions pt. II from GLEE

85Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:14 pm

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

Beautiful Loser by William Control. Off his Hate Culture album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsa7Go2RL88

86Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:32 pm

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

Debaser77 wrote:Reel Big Fish also did a killer cover of the Pixies' "Gigantic".
Reel Big Fish done a bunch of amazing covers. My favorite is of Take On Me by Aha.

87Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:44 am

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

That should be has done on my last post

88Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't watch season 8 of American Idol like I did with season 7 (that's the only one I've spent time for) so I'm not that familiar with Kris Allen as I was with David Cook but this new single of his is one of the best songs to come out in a while.

Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying-

89Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy sh-t!

90Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:08 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kind of too poppy for my taste, but it fits well with the vid.

^ They're called Robot, I think.

Liked this one too.

U.N.K.L.E. feat. ThOm YoRke

91Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:04 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

92Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Charlotte Gainsbourg - Time of the Assassins
http://drop.io/cg_assassins/asset/08-charlotte-gainsbourg-time-of-the-assassins-mp3

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

93Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I absolutely LOVE the band Dead Confederate, hope some of you do to.

94Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:26 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I really liked that song. Thanks for the introduction, ST. I'll look more of Dead Confederate's stuff.

95Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you are welcome.

96Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:04 am

After spending my night under the influence of the bottle I realized that I listen to entirely too much music. Here are a few bands a couple haven't put out their albums yet but are about to so hence the live show youtube links instead of official videos. Hope someone likes something and if u do please spread the word. Talent should not be limited to what the lead singer wears or looks like or what radio station overplays until your ears bleed from redundancy. /end rant ;op

97Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have been listening to Puscifer since like 2003, I love this band, if you are fans of Tool or A Perfect Circle, the singer of Puscifer is Maynard James Keenan. This is the song The Mission featuring Milla Jovovich.

98Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:04 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

New Lupe Fiasco from Lasers! Shocked Shocked Shocked -

99Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

The Avett Brothers - Slight Figure of Speech

The intro to this video is kind of annoying, but the song starts about 3 minutes in, and it's a good one.

100Listen to this!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Listen to this!!! Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:44 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to recommend The Moxy.

This is their song Step Down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwCVySqJwdQ

Check 'em out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: