Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masterbation or incest?

+3
Time Consumer
Joshua
FroZen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Masterbation or incest? Empty Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you were a Siamese twin (conjoined twin...whatever) and you were "taking care of buisness" with yourself, is it masterbation or incest?

2Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Masturbation.

3Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

i'm not sure but... good thread

4Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And so no one asks...this kind of Conjoined twin:

Masterbation or incest? Abby-b10

5Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do they share genitals?

6Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BTW...I'd hit that. Just because it'd be so fucking weird.

7Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Do they share genitals?

Yes.

8Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:If you were a Siamese twin (conjoined twin...whatever) and you were "taking care of buisness" with yourself, is it masterbation or incest?

Where are we conjoined?

At the chest so there are two penors?
If I'm the head on the left and I'm stroking the one on the right, that's incest. I'f handling my own business on the left, masturbation.

At the hip and we share one penis?
That's alot more difficult. You are gaining pleasure from self-gratification; however, you're also gratifying someone else. This one's tough!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

9Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:BTW...I'd hit that. Just because it'd be so fucking weird.
Oh, absolutely. It'd be kind of badass to watch two copies of the exact same face simultaneously.

Yes.
Hm, this is tough. I'm going to go ahead and say it's still masturbation because (and correct me if I am wrong) I think twins share the same genetic code. That combined with the fact that they're double-dipping the same sin slot keeps me leaning toward masturbation.

10Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:37 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just imagine the B.J....pokin' faces back and forth. That'd be pretty sweet.

11Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd say whoever has control of whichever arm is masturbation. But, to the other person, it is incestual molestation. neutral Creeepy.

12Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'd say it depends on which brain is receiving the pleasure.

13Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm thinking this thread sets a whole new standard for weird ass question posts on this board!

And, i'm going with masturbation.

14Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:I'm thinking this thread sets a whole new standard for weird ass question posts on this board!

And, i'm going with masturbation.
FroZen definitely deserves props.

15Masterbation or incest? Empty Re: Masterbation or incest? Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow...props...really?? I'm so damn happy I could touch myself!!

Masterbation or incest? Family10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum