Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ∞ Posts Thread

+36
Gojiratoho
Rath99
Kearstin
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
springmaster6
Mnemosis
Foxy
Airwolf
Denim
blue halo
The Ignored One
colossus1979
Thundermatts
krpykrwly
Topcat
Administrator
Lantern Lite
Splitty
Time Consumer
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Dr. Jonathan Crane
potatojoe
Ska
superdoug
Joshua
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
shiky800
Astro13Zombie
Silent K
supervenom
riv1
shining knight
FroZen
Sci-Fi
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Agreed. I think she waxes. Might be natural. Wink

477The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Agreed. I think she waxes. Might be natural. Wink
lol!

478The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:24 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 2179552909_254239f09a
Imperial Stormtrooping. It can be boring as shit.

479The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You are accused of being a mod to both wumb and pop..
You will be made to wear a steel(Paper mache spray painted silver)mask until the day you die.

errr actually....

480The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I' m back after a nice long weekend.

481The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

good now read pop comic!!! Laughing

482The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:59 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Already did.

483The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Robot

484The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

485The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Just found out I lost one of the jobs I was applying for to a fucking TEMP who wasn't even supposed to apply for it in the first place...screw this noise, man!

486The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:30 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Just found out I lost one of the jobs I was applying for to a fucking TEMP who wasn't even supposed to apply for it in the first place...screw this noise, man!
that sucks. apply to..................K-mart

487The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Debaser77 wrote:Just found out I lost one of the jobs I was applying for to a fucking TEMP who wasn't even supposed to apply for it in the first place...screw this noise, man!
surprised No way! That's some major bull.

http://www.foxyart.net

488The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I walked out of a job interview today.....the guy was a dick shake my head

Last edited by Astro13Zombie on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

489The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMP!

Damnit Ben... all those PoP! Casts missed, and for NOTHING! I hope you've learned a valuable lesson. Never sacrifice goofing off in favor of trying to get ahead at work. No good can come of it.

490The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Astro13Zombie wrote:I walked out of a job interview today.....the guy was a dick shake my head

I hope you exclaimed "Good day sir" and slammed the door behind you.

491The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Astro13Zombie wrote:I walked out of a job interview today.....the guy was a dick shake my head

I hope you exclaimed "Good day sir" and slammed the door behind you.
lol! I wish i had thought of that.

492The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:50 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This picture confuses me on several different levels...

The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Wtf-pi10

493The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:This picture confuses me on several different levels...

Suspect

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

494The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

:huh scratch ...... wub?

495The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:18 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I fuckin' hate temps. Especially those rare few who don't really need jobs, but they just want to work because they're bored. Their hubby, sometimes wifey, has it made for them, but no, they gotta take up your hours. Making your shitty job increasingly shittier.

headbang Way 2 GO, Ast-RO!

"So, say I were to touch you inappropriately and you were to go to the higher-ups to complain, I'd fire you." Is that when you left? Laughing

FroZen wrote:This picture confuses me on several different levels...

Not me. When I look at this picture, turns out that I'm willing to fuck a Care Bear. Find something new about yourself every day. Hrm.

496The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Sucks the temp got your job. And good going Astro.

497The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:
I fuckin' hate temps. Especially those rare few who don't really need jobs, but they just want to work because they're bored. Their hubby, sometimes wifey, has it made for them, but no, they gotta take up your hours. Making your shitty job increasingly shittier.

My mom's a temp. But only because she couldn't get any other job.

498The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:01 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:My mom's a temp. But only because she couldn't get any other job.
No apologies! The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Crashcomp

*runs from smashed computer*

499The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:
Silent K wrote:My mom's a temp. But only because she couldn't get any other job.
No apologies! The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Crashcomp

*runs from smashed computer*

Wink

500The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:06 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*Repairs computer*

*Awkward silence*

The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 20 Th_My_first_emoticon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum