Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm starting a club. A Very special club

+20
Spaced4SimonPegg
deadbolt85
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Foxy
Dr. Jonathan Crane
krpykrwly
Silent K
Denim
Sci-Fi
supervenom
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
FroZen
shining knight
Administrator
Esbat
BlueMaxx
superdoug
Mnemosis
Astro13Zombie
Thundermatts
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1I'm starting a club. A Very special club Empty I'm starting a club. A Very special club Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It is... Thundermatts Aweshum Poshum club. And it will only have ten members! I am the first! I will name the second now! He and I will debate, openly in front of all you losers potential club matesand then I will announce our third member, and so on. And then, someone will design a very special Thundermatts Aweshum Poshum club signature add on that the club members will be forced to have, or else. And you may refuse to be in the club, but the penalty for doing so will be death by knife sodomy

The first member besides me to my club is.... ASTRO13ZOMBIE!!!

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bluemaxx

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ummmmm i almost booted your ass out of the club. don't be all trying to announce shit before me. I'm nto sold on bluemaxx. BLUEMAXX AMUSE ME AND YOU MAY BE IN MY CLUB. FAIL TO, AND SODOMOY AWAITS!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Pfft, BlueMaxx fails! He's one X away from awesome.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ha! yeah! people i am considering for my super awesome club designed only to make the people not in it feel bad: Mnemosis

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, I be thinking about krpy

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

You wanna think about something krpy? The costume contest his kids were in was crashed by a dude in a Pedobear costume! THAT is creepy.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:You wanna think about something krpy? The costume contest his kids were in was crashed by a dude in a Pedobear costume! THAT is creepy.
lmao

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lol, you're right that is awesome. creepy!

Okay I don't need to check in with my underling. Mnemosis is the third member of my exclusive, ten man club!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Woot! Nom for Eli. He's new, but I think you're gonna like him. A lot. In his bum hole.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

What made the Pedobear bit even funnier is that Tenime, Joshua and I were discussing how inappropriate it was, and his friend had sat down next to me and was like "well, not if you have a sense of humor"

We're all like, punching a baby in the face would be funny, but you don't do it. This is the sort of thing that's funny to see on tv or read about in a message board, but you see it happen in real life and there's that moment of "Seriously, dude, WTF!?"

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eli is DENIED. New people can make thier own lame-o club

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And Krpy is the fourth member. this club rules so far. we need a chick. and a minority. but just one of each. thoughts?

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:BLUEMAXX AMUSE ME AND YOU MAY BE IN MY CLUB. FAIL TO, AND SODOMOY AWAITS!

Excuse me! I have no intention of violating BlueMaxx.

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:we need a chick. and a minority. but just one of each. thoughts?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:BLUEMAXX AMUSE ME AND YOU MAY BE IN MY CLUB. FAIL TO, AND SODOMOY AWAITS!

Sad

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Astro13Zombie wrote:
superdoug wrote:

Sad

Well, not without some tequila and a couple of muscle mags. tongue

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol. muscle mags.. for your muscle.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We might need a gay guy too, so hmmm Doug or Josh? Honestly, I think Doug has kissed more girls...

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

What if we got a gay hispanic girl? Three birds with one stone!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And yes, that's a vote for Lee.

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:We might need a gay guy too, so hmmm Doug or Josh? Honestly, I think Doug has kissed more girls...

I've kissed more girls -and- boys than anyone on this board. Wink

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol. lee's head is too wide. sorry lee

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:We might need a gay guy too, so hmmm Doug or Josh? Honestly, I think Doug has kissed more girls...

I've kissed more girlboys than anyone on this board. Wink

Ha!

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hrm. So I have to fail for some sodomy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum