Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP!-toberFest 2009

+34
Harry Wang
darth__frodo
MillionDollarGeek
Justin
goatt
Steel Rose
Denim
SexyToaster
Airwolf
Rath99
potatojoe
Esbat
Kearstin
TENIME_art
Tripper McGee
Debaser77
Chi-Town Spidey
Gojiratoho
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Ska
Thundermatts
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Sci-Fi
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Lee
FroZen
Foxy
Administrator
Mnemosis
Silent K
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 36]

551PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

Its not a long trip for me so I might go if I can get to know the people who are going better. I'm kinda socially retarted but I'm willing to take a shot! Oh I need costume ideas too....annnddd GO!

552PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Esbat wrote:
DeathByChickFlix wrote:
Silent K wrote:
DeathByChickFlix wrote:You guys should have a webcam at the party so I can sit here OD on Reese's pumpkins and watch all the fun I'll be missing! Hidden bathroom cams work too so I can laugh at some of the things I'm not missing ;op

I thought you had a Zombie Lesbian Wedding to attend!?

Not this year, the wedding was moved because Megan was accepted into law school so she is off being a sexy smart lesbian. So I will be either be at the Weston Asylum or watching horror movies at home avoiding the college population.
What about the Collage population? Someone has got to be handling the glue gun! THINK OF THE MEMORIES!

Esbatty, I keep imaging you trying to eat the glue sticks and shoving the sticks up inappropriate holes. tongue

553PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Steel Rose wrote:Its not a long trip for me so I might go if I can get to know the people who are going better. I'm kinda socially retarted but I'm willing to take a shot! Oh I need costume ideas too....annnddd GO!

Hi, I'm Jason, your host with the most. Wink

554PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm Josh, I like musicals and roller coasters. Hi.

555PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Joshua wrote:I'm Josh, I like musicals and roller coasters. Hi.

What are your feelings on Repo! the genetic opera?

556PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Silent K wrote:
Hi, I'm Jason, your host with the most. Wink

From ChickFlix via text:

You are the host wih the most unused penis in the house.

SNAP!

557PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DeathByChickFlix wrote:

Over-hyped mediocrity, which is a shame, because the premise is original and interesting.

558PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Joshua wrote:
DeathByChickFlix wrote:

Over-hyped mediocrity, which is a shame, because the premise is original and interesting.

Oh bummer, I was hoping you liked it. I was hoping to geek out over it with someone else.

559PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

What kind of musicals?

560PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DeathByChickFlix wrote:

Not this year, the wedding was moved because Megan was accepted into law school so she is off being a sexy smart lesbian. So I will be either be at the Weston Asylum or watching horror movies at home avoiding the college population.

Go to PoP!-toberfest!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

561PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
DeathByChickFlix wrote:

I don't think "over-hyped" is true at all. BARELY hyped.

DeathByChickFlix wrote:
Oh bummer, I was hoping you liked it. I was hoping to geek out over it with someone else.

Ska, K-Whack, Astro, and Dr. Crane all dug it...right gang?

Steel Rose wrote:
What kind of musicals?

Wizard of Oz, I know for sure. He was so disappointed to find out we were watching Oz with Dark Side of the Moon in Chicago and not just Oz.

562PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DeathByChickFlix wrote:
Sorry. For what it's worth, I wanted to like it, but the music was bland.

What kind of musicals?
Most kinds. Except for Repo!, that movie was balls. tongue

By mainstream press, sure, but the word of mouth I heard was nothing but incredible praise, of which it did not live up to.

Wizard of Oz, I know for sure. He was so disappointed to find out we were watching Oz with Dark Side of the Moon in Chicago and not just Oz.
Not to be confused with HBO's Oz.

I wish we had video of my reaction when Tripper told me it was Dark Side of Oz. I went from giddy jubilation to utter heartbreak in half a second.

563PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Steel Rose wrote:Its not a long trip for me so I might go if I can get to know the people who are going better. I'm kinda socially retarted but I'm willing to take a shot! Oh I need costume ideas too....annnddd GO!

You have to go! We're supposed to snuggle!

Flapper

564PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
I wish we had video of my reaction when Tripper told me it was Dark Side of Oz. I went from giddy jubilation to utter heartbreak in half a second.

That was classic. Laughing Dork. :P

565PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
By mainstream press, sure, but the word of mouth I heard was nothing but incredible praise, of which it did not live up to.

Not to be confused with HBO's Oz.

As far as word of mouth...not to pigeonhole members of the PoP!ulation, but it's that kind of movie...Rocky Horror/Nightmare Before Christmas/etc.

Here is Josh's rollercoaster of emotions in regards to the Oz/Dark Side situation as told by emoticons:

neutral Shocked happy :huh surprised Sad shake my head

566PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

Tripper McGee wrote:

You have to go! We're supposed to snuggle!

Flapper

Oh yea snuggling I can't pass that up. Who doesn't like to snuggle?
Flapper? like in the 1920's?

567PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Flapper

blink So she likes jazz, short skirts, bobbed haircuts and has a disdain of social norms?

568PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Here is Josh's rollercoaster of emotions in regards to the Oz/Dark Side situation as told by emoticons:

neutral Shocked happy :huh surprised Sad shake my head
Laughing

Dork.
It's not exactly a state secret that I'm a bit of a square.

569PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 pm

Steel Rose

Steel Rose
Cadet
Cadet

Gojiratoho wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
Flapper

blink So she likes jazz, short skirts, bobbed haircuts and has a disdain of social norms?

Jazz is alright. No, No and whats a social norm?
Its Dave right? *crosses fingers*

570PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In the 20's? Buying and selling on the stock market with reckless abandon.

Yep, the one and only (if you discount the Scottish Dave who also posts on the boards edit)

571PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Crap, I just realized this is only a month away. I really need to put in my vacation request at work.

572PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Crap, I just realized this is only a month away. I really need to put in my vacation request at work.

You dummy.

573PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:54 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DeathByChickFlix wrote:Oh bummer, I was hoping you liked it. I was hoping to geek out over it with someone else.

I liked it.

Joshua wrote:Except for Repo!, that movie was balls. tongue

But you love balls... tongue

574PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
But you love balls... tongue
It appears we are at an impasse.

575PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 23 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum