Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP!-toberFest 2009

+34
Harry Wang
darth__frodo
MillionDollarGeek
Justin
goatt
Steel Rose
Denim
SexyToaster
Airwolf
Rath99
potatojoe
Esbat
Kearstin
TENIME_art
Tripper McGee
Debaser77
Chi-Town Spidey
Gojiratoho
superdoug
Joshua
shining knight
Ska
Thundermatts
Hannibal king
Astro13Zombie
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Sci-Fi
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
Lee
FroZen
Foxy
Administrator
Mnemosis
Silent K
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 36]

676PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:I'm definitely out for Splash Mountain.

Then so am I. We can keep each other company! Very Happy

Woohoo!
So thats a No to wet tshirts?

I know right? I was looking foward to seeing a picture of Tenime in a white wet tshirt after the ride.

Crying or Very sad Damn..

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

677PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
Esbat wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Woohoo!

I know right? I was looking foward to seeing a picture of Tenime in a white wet tshirt after the ride.

I can't wait to dip his head in oil and have him rub it all over my body. neutral

http://realityfugitives.com/

678PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Woohoo!

At least not at the park.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

679PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Esbat wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Woohoo!

*single tear*

680PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
Esbat wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Woohoo!

I could always buy a Big Gulp and douse him with it when he's wearing a white t-shirt.

681PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
surprised thumbs up hug Perv

682PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:25 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I was always a fan of the water rides where there is a bridge or viewing area above the splash zone, like at Great America or Busch Gardens, and just getting DOUCHED with water.

683PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've NEVER understood the bridge-standers. It's all the shittiness of getting soaked without the fun of the ride.

684PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It's pretty fun. But promotes chafing.

685PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I was always a fan of the water rides where there is a bridge or viewing area above the splash zone, like at Great America or Busch Gardens, and just getting DOUCHED with water.

The last time I went on a water ride was at Great America. It had one of those bridge things. My glasses almost flew off my face! I was not pleased.

686PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:

My costume isn't set in stone yet. I could be a wet T-shirt contestant. That'd be a cheap costume. Yes, I'm aware of the double meaning of cheap here. Wink

687PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Silent K wrote:I was always a fan of the water rides where there is a bridge or viewing area above the splash zone, like at Great America or Busch Gardens, and just getting DOUCHED with water.

The last time I went on a water ride was at Great America. It had one of those bridge things. My glasses almost flew off my face! I was not pleased.
I had my shoe fly off, when I was a wee lad of 12, during a class trip to Fiesta Texas when riding those damn swings that go really high off the fucking ground. It landed in a scenery puddle/pond.

688PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Tripper McGee wrote:

Is it called The Yankee Clipper?

689PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:
I had my shoe fly off, when I was a wee lad of 12, during a class trip to Fiesta Texas when riding those damn swings that go really high off the fucking ground. It landed in a scenery puddle/pond.
I maintain that Spassburg is the stupidest name for a theme park "land" ever.

690PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:

Is it called The Yankee Clipper?

No idea.

691PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not really a Halloween guy, but I have to admit I'm excited to see everyone's costumes.

692PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I'm not really a Halloween guy, but I have to admit I'm excited to see everyone's costumes.

I'm more excited for the party than Disney. I'm not sure why. I fucking love Disney! I should be incredibly excited. I think it's because I really wanted to go to Knize's Halloween party last year, and now I get to.

693PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I definitely can't make that claim. My only disappointment is that we only get one day at the Magic Kingdom. I'm going to be impossible to deal with that weekend.

694PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:54 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:

My costume isn't set in stone yet. I could be a wet T-shirt contestant. That'd be a cheap costume. Yes, I'm aware of the double meaning of cheap here. Wink

Note to self: remember to pack camera.

Perv

Gojiratoho wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Esbat wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Woohoo!

I could always buy a Big Gulp and douse him with it when he's wearing a white t-shirt.

Other note to self: do not pack a white t-shirt.

shake my head

695PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Oh, I definitely can't make that claim. My only disappointment is that we only get one day at the Magic Kingdom. I'm going to be impossible to deal with that weekend.

I think part of the reason I'm not overly excited about Disney is my lack of money. I always thought that when I went to Disney as an adult, I'd have mad cash to spend on all the cool shit my parents wouldn't buy me as a kid. That is definitely not the case. I'll be taking pictures like a em-effer, though!

696PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Outside of maybe purchasing a Mouseketeer hat I don't really plan on spending money at the park either. Rides and pictures are what I'm most looking forward to.

And canoodling with whomever gets stuck in a Doom Buggy with me. wub

697PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:

Note to self: remember to pack camera.

Perv

Gojiratoho wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:
Esbat wrote:
Tripper McGee wrote:
TENIME_art wrote:

Woohoo!

Other note to self: do not pack a white t-shirt.

shake my head
Not to self: Make it a Big Gulp full of bleach.

Laughing

698PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Outside of maybe purchasing a Mouseketeer hat I don't really plan on spending money at the park either. Rides and pictures are what I'm most looking forward to.

PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Pray

Gojiratoho wrote:

Laughing

dry

699PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Gojiratoho wrote:

Laughing

Funny story. Jose's sister Angela (whom you'll all hopefully meet while down here) woke up thirsty in the middle of the night one time, went into the kitchen, and chugged from a Big Gulp cup sitting on the kitchen counter....that was filled with bleach from cleaning something earlier that day.

I guess it's not SO funny... Laughing

700PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Empty Re: PoP!-toberFest 2009 Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Holy crap! What happened to her?

TENIME_art wrote:
Joshua wrote:Outside of maybe purchasing a Mouseketeer hat I don't really plan on spending money at the park either. Rides and pictures are what I'm most looking forward to.

PoP!-toberFest 2009 - Page 28 Pray
If you don't like to get wet on rides then you probably shouldn't sit next to me in The Haunted Mansion. Perv

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum