Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall

5 posters

vote here

Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap1%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap8%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 8% [ 6 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_lcap1%Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 78

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Plunging his hand deep into the Hermit's chest, the Time Trapper snickers as he squeezes the heart of his former ally. The Sennin groans and grits his teeth.

“You see, when I took my revenge on the Surgeon, I was changed. Two halves of the same coin, we became one; and with the scythe, everything was made clear to me. You see, in the multiverse, only 22 beings exist with the essence of the Major Arcana. However, they're drawn to each other, their paths intertwined. Though we were one, separately we each embodied the Arcana. I was Death, he was the Emperor and didn't even know it. The scythe was the key to unlocking the path to his essence, and the result was an abomination. The Arcana are components of reality, each a column to existence and each wields great power. To make two as one, it changes everything. Everything. I became the Time Trapper, and the power is unbelievable! All at once, I came to realize every mistake I've made and will make. The pathways of what is opened to me like a person would open a book.”

The robed figure clenches his target's heart harder as blood streams from a corner of the old man's mouth as he begins reverting to his emaciated form.

“It was then I realized what needs to be done, and despite my newfound power, it wasn't enough to remake existence but simply offered the tools to manipulate it towards my goals. So, if I could be two Major Arcana, could I be more? The human being is a truly fascinating creation: it can be many things at once. Look at the average person; man, son, father, brother who works, has religion/philosophy, hobbies, so on and so on. Using the Crescent Blade of the Moon, I can unlock the pathways as long as a path exists. The Emperor controls his power through Death, it acts as the key to the first thirteen of the tarot; Death is the Trump with No Name symbolized by trampling the king, or the Emperor, born by the Sun and Moon as the Tower crumbles behind. Death is a symbol of end, but in tarot it means the beginning.”

The blood pours from every orifice of the Sennin, dribbling below through cracks into his sanctum and dripping onto his precious Chrysanthemums, turning their virgin white to scorn crimson.

“Death and the Emperor open the door to everything, and reality itself can be changed. Two become one. But soon after, three became one. Remember how I said the Major Arcana are bound to each other? The Chariot was under my nose the whole time!The prince, beneath the king, and the hero connected to the Tower, or the journey, a Tower I've crossed. Chariot represents impulses, following the Lovers, so what better to bring him together then two as one?”

“Stop prattling in your mad ramblings!”

The scream come as gurgles from the lips of Kukai but are heard nonetheless. Time Trapper comes in close.

“Copymatts left Superboy Prime in such a mess... ripped him in two! Heh. It took all his power to keep surviving, poor bastard. He thought I came to save him, that I was healing him. Instead, I unlocked the Chariot and consumed his heart!”

With that, the beating heart of the Hermit is ripped out. Kukai breathes heavy as his eyes roll in the back of his head, the veins and arteries still connected from his heart to his body.

“I'm the hero, obviously. So, I took his power for my own, the Moon to his back, but the Sun unseen before him. The Hermit is connected to the Moon, lighting the otherwise dark path ahead and the crossed circle of infinity is formed, a path set before me through the scythe I carry in me. The Hermit is the obstacle for the hero, one that must be overcome. It's all connected!”

The heart is torn completely out as the old man convulses, Time Trapper lifting the heart above his head and lower it into the darkness of his cowl. The Chrysanthemums turn black and whither as the robed figure waves his hand and the vast library ignites in fire.

“The Major Arcana won't need this anymore, especially since I could recite the tomes word for word.”

Time Trapper laughs as he walks and fades as his minions follow likewise close behind. Two figures remain, seemingly unseen before.

“We had better warn Mr. Moon. The aberration is on the move.” muttered the priestess

“Do we have to with the hooded psycho killing arcana left and right we could finally be free sis,” muttered the fool

“that’s insubordination bro and you know it come on lets go….”

------------------------------------------------------------
yeah schedule was tight so you only get the end of the hermit fight this week sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round one

Knights of the White Order

Gandalf

Kingdom Come Superman

Silver Surfer

Hulk

Cable

Cloud Strife (FFVII)

vs.

Hell's Twilight
Larfleeze
Mongul
Sinestro
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
Black Lantern Superman
Black Lantern Martian Manhunter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2

Cauldron

Morgan le Fay - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay_(Marvel_Comics)
Dark Willow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_Rosenberg
Evil Ernie - http://www.comicvine.com/evil-ernie/29-41579/
Annatz Arataz - http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annataz_Arataz_(Earth-3)
Walter o'Dim/Randall Flagg - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Flagg
Wolverine, Lord of the vampires - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthwolverinelovpundefeat.htm

vs.

VANGUARD

Martian Manhunter
Aang
Ion(Kyle Rayner)
Usagi Yojimbo
Captain America
Wonder Woman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3

Brotherhood of the Bat

Batman

Green Lantern (Bruce Wayne - Batman: In Darkest Knight)

Batman (Superman: Speeding Bullets)

Batmage (Conjurors)

Batman of the 853rd century (Batman: One Million)

Dark Claw

vs.

The despair

The shade (dc)

Mr dark (fables)

Black hand (dc)

Kaname tousen (bleach)

Abyss (AOA)

Aku samurai jack
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4

The Empire

Perfect cell (Dragonball Z)

Freddy Krueger (Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash)

Madara Uchiha (Naruto)

Apocalypse

King Ghidorah

Dark Phoenix

vs.

The last resort

Wolverine(X men)
Wesley Gibson(Wanted)
Micah (HEROES)
Obi Wan(Star wars)
Flash(dc)
Sarah conner(Terminator)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 5

My Friends of Misery

deathstroke

Despotellis

Amazo

Omega Red

agent smith

Brainiac

vs.

The Shepherds:

1. Serpent O.R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpentor
2. Black Adam
3. The Maestro
4. John Milton (Al Pacino from the DEvil's Advocate)
5. Sacha Vykos http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
6. Ozymandius from Watchmen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 6

The League of Extraordinary Connerys - All characters once played by Sean Connery

Ramierz - Immortal swordsman

Draco - Dragon

macbeth

King Arthur - Mystical sword excalibur, ability to summon Dragon from shield

Allan Quartermain - Skilled hunter and fighter. Unparalleled marksman with a rifle. Claims "Africa will not let him die."

James Bond - Secret agent, skilled hand to hand combatant and practiced in the use of most small arms

vs.

Fallen from Grace
Syndrome-leader
Raven Trigon mode(DC Comics)
Anakin Skywalker
Tai Lung(Kung Fu Panda)
Saskae Uchiha(Naruto)
Nemisis Kid(Legion of Superheroes preCrisis)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 7

Odyssey

Leonardo

Donatello

Raphael

Michelangelo

Sodam Yat

metamorpho

vs.

OCD Black OPs 2.0
Riddler-leader
Firelord Zuko
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Piccolo (DBZ)
Big Barda
Rogue (Marvel 616)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 8

Brotherhood of evil

Lore from ST:TNG

Juggernaut from the 616

Northstar from the 616

Blackout from GI Joe

Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat

The Violator from Spawn

vs.

The HATRED - The Harbingers of Anguish, Terror, Rage, Entropy, and Death

Darth Sion -

Selene -

Alma -

Puck -

Frenzy

Thamuz - Superhuman strength, Power to tap into the greatest fears of his victims, Magic to place glamour spells upon other beings
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 9

Royal Revenge
Van Fanel (from Tenku No Escaflowne)
Vegeta (from Dragonball Z)
Dr. Doom (from various Marvel Comics)
Starfire (from various DC Comics)
Jadis "The White Witch" (from The Chronicles of Narnia books)
Godzilla (from the Toho films)

vs.

divine forge

Destroyer (Thor Conscience) - http://www.immortalthor.net/thor381-390.html
Superman with Mjolnir - http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/SupermanHammer.jpg
Wonder Woman with Mjolnir - http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3133/165334-36022-mjolnir_super.jpg
Captain America (Steve Rogers) with Mjolnir - http://progressiveruin.com/archives/2006_10_01_archive.html
Asgardian Storm - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthxmenstayedasgard.htm
Rogue with Mjolnir - http://www.comicvine.com/what-if-what-if-rogue-possessed-the-power-of-thor/37-39802/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 10

N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Samus (Metroid)
Orpheus (Battle of Olympus)
Shinobi
Metal Man
Lil' Mac (Punch-Out!)

vs.

The Rule of 6

1. Illidan Stormrage
2. Mr. Oliver from the Anita Blake series
3. Darth Bane
4. Morg
5. Master Blaster
6. Fu Manchu
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 11

The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0
Yoda-leader
Toph Bei Fong
Minda (Legend of Zelda)
Beowulf (Myth)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Samus Aran (Metroid)

vs.

Round 12

Scales rex regis

Priscilla page

Robin page

Hilary page

Mr revise

Book burner

Gary
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Dude I would so pay to see Lil Mac and Master Blaster fight to the death.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah thats the cool thing about this game all the odder matchups

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, 5 votes! We're moving up!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

not bad....

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OCD Black OPs VS Odyssey

Ravager takes on Leo in a sword fight and using her precog powers she stabs him in the weakes part of his shell and into the chest. Piccolo at first uses his ki bolts but Sodam Yat uses energy manipulation to strike the bolts back at him. Piccolo grows to giant form and uses his containment power to capture Yat and stomps on the cube containing him and killing him. Donny and Riddler face off with Donny throwing some shruikens at Riddler, hitting him in the kneecaps and then beats him with his staff. Riddler uses tasers in his staff to electrocute Donny. Donny then goes into the shadows and sneaks up to Riddler but Riddler blocks the attack and pulls out knockout gas on Donny and Donny falls hard.

Big Barda uses her Mega-Rod on Mikey and KOs him. Firelord Zuko melts Ralph’s sais but Ralph uses some ninja moves and comes close to beating Zuko untill Zuko laches large amouts of fire and Ralph can’t dodge them and is killed by a mix of those attacks and a lightning bolt. Rogue touches the unconcious Donny and drains his ninja moves to sneak up on Metamorpho. She then steals his powers and suffocates him with chlorine gas almost to death.

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:not bad....

We're up to six votes! We could break a PoP! record!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I counted about 7 votes myself included thats good keep that up and we'll have one hell of a contest

1:N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers): 2000 =

2 The Shepherds:1950 =

3: :Knights of the White Order: 1900 v1

3:OCD Black OPs 2.0:1900 =

4:The HATRED - :1800 v1

4:VANGUARD:1800 ^5

5:Fallen from Grace:1750 ^6

6:The Rule of 6:1700 v5

7:Brotherhood of evil:1650 v6

7:Cauldron: 1650 v4

8:The last resort: 1600 ^10

9:The despair:1500 v7

9:The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0: 1500 ^10

10 Royal Revenge:1450 v9

11 My Friends of Misery: 1400 v7

12:Brotherhood of the Bat: 1350 v11

12 divine forge: 1350 v9

12 Hell's Twilight:1350 v8

12 Odyssey:1350 v6

13 The League of Extraordinary Connerys: 1150 v11

14:Scales rex regis: 1100 v12

15:The Empire:1050 v11

friday

"Some people believe that in the moments before your death, your life flashes before your eyes,"

We peel back the layers of the monks and see their pasts even as they fight the arcana to the death!

first up phazar puma verses the devil aka the psychopathic Xion!

Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Clock1

That's turning back the hourglass this friday!

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

BAH! How did I completely miss this round? Damn, man. Next one, I promise, I'll be back in the saddle.

10Survival of the fittest V: the black rains part 4: Hermit fall Empty SOTF 5 part 4 Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yay! my guys are improving!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum