Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm....

+14
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
shining knight
Debaser77
Splitty
Thundermatts
Silent K
Lee
Sci-Fi
Mnemosis
Ska
Administrator
supervenom
superdoug
FroZen
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:30 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... 2e4i5b10

2Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:10 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay, WAFFLES!

Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Bunnywaffle

3Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

boo!! go French toast!!!!!!!!!

4Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I'm surprised Doug didn't start this thread.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

5Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:05 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:boo!! go French toast!!!!!!!!!

French toast!! Pfft....french toast see's waffles coming and just give up.
*in french accent* OH No...it is de Waffles...look at iz ridges...we surrender...we surrender!!

wow....I'm lame.

6Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... ZIM_EATS_WAFFLES_color_by_zacalolo

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

7Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:23 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... ZIM_EATS_WAFFLES_color_by_zacalolo

thumbs up

8Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I knew Doug would be the second post!

Hooray for chicken salad sandwiches made with Eggos instead of bread!

9Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Waffles aren't waffles without..... Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... 61720010

10Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Haven't had a waffle in I don't know how long.

11Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

FroZen wrote:Waffles aren't waffles without..... Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... 61720010

You're fired! Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup for the win! Good on waffles, good by itself!

12Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Ska wrote:Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... ZIM_EATS_WAFFLES_color_by_zacalolo
Eff yes.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

13Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote:Haven't had a waffle in I don't know how long.

FOR SHAME!!!!! grrr

14Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:30 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
FroZen wrote:Waffles aren't waffles without..... Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... 61720010

You're fired! Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup for the win! Good on waffles, good by itself!

I eat Karo Dark with everything!! It's the best damn syrup on the planet! But instead of arguing about it I'll just agree to disagree.

15Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I can't agree to that.

16Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:46 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:I can't agree to that.

Oh...I see..well then...I hope you get ass raped with a bottle of Grade A Maple syrup by a lumberjack and your waffles end up giving e coli poisoning from traces of fecal matter left on the outside of said syrup bottle.

17Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:47 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

But I still love waffles Very Happy

18Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That... that's how my mother died... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

19Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah...people will learn not to disagree with me eventually, until then there will be many more deaths by e coli Maple syrup ass rapings.

Damn I'm getting hungry!

20Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I've never heard of someone putting corn syrup on anything! I thought that was just the additive in all foods that made me the man I am today...?

21Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:23 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I've never heard of someone putting corn syrup on anything! I thought that was just the additive in all foods that made me the man I am today...?

Not just any corn syrup...the clear stuff is only good for making carmel to put on popcorn...it's gotta be Dark Karo corn syrup....it's delicious on turkey!!

22Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the fuck. I want to punch you. That's how upset I am about you eating corn syrup.

23Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

DAMN YOU'S ALL AND YOUR TALK OF WAFFLES!!! :x

I had to eat them this morning. Since I can't cook, I rely on Eggo Buttermilk toaster waffles.
I like whipcream and buttermilk maple syrup. Although, I usually put less whipcream on them than I did this morning, .....but I has craving!!!! happy

Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Wafflesmyway720
They were toasty and smooshy and warm. blush
*burp*

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

24Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

25Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Empty Re: Waffles...mmmmmmmmmmm.... Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:What the fuck. I want to punch you. That's how upset I am about you eating corn syrup.
Shocked :huh Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum