Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evidence of Superheroes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evidence of Superheroes Empty Evidence of Superheroes Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A friend of mine started this blog called Evidence of Superheroes. It's a very cool blog and I encourage you all to check it out. Thanks. thumbs up

http://evidenceofsuperheroes.wordpress.com/

2Evidence of Superheroes Empty Re: Evidence of Superheroes Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:45 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and if I refuse?

3Evidence of Superheroes Empty Re: Evidence of Superheroes Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, I did say I encourage you to check it out. If you refuse? No worries. You just miss out on a very cool site. thumbs up

4Evidence of Superheroes Empty Re: Evidence of Superheroes Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Neat. He flew. No cape, though. Sad

5Evidence of Superheroes Empty Re: Evidence of Superheroes Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:40 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, not every flying hero has a cape. Although it would have been pretty cool.

6Evidence of Superheroes Empty Re: Evidence of Superheroes Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Especially if he fired laser vision and then flew off. yes

7Evidence of Superheroes Empty Re: Evidence of Superheroes Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:07 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well...that was wierd.

8Evidence of Superheroes Empty Re: Evidence of Superheroes Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Well, that was mildly entertaining.

9Evidence of Superheroes Empty Re: Evidence of Superheroes Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not bad!

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum