Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread)

+56
BigSoupCan
Rath99
deadbolt85
jaydee74
boberthavok
Captain Painway
Warren_Worthington IV
Spazzy
NorrinRadd
Hannibal king
MikeSabian
GigaToast
Heytherejeffro
Cliff
Ska
CherriesJubilee
(._Y_.)
THALASTDRAGON
Chi-Town Spidey
vikoros
Matt
kreepfan
dmahoney
Tom
wickidchyld
AlienIncognito
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
pumkinheadfan
The_Donster
kidspider2099
Debaser77
shiky800
Combo Mo
Spaced4SimonPegg
Sandman
DickGrayson007
ChrisToPhenom
Batman25JM
Aussiemandias
Thundermatts
Ben Akers
melvinlikechris
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
superdoug
supervenom
shining knight
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Denim
The Ignored One
Silent K
prescribeddrone
Administrator
TENIME_art
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 39]

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

7th voyage of Sinbad
Enemy Mine

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Picked this up at Wal*Mart for $6
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 Legendue

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Picked up Ninja Assasin and Princess and the Frog.

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

a red x? Laughing Laughing good for you!

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:^Me too.

...and I called it:

Combo Mo wrote:
My wife is more likely to surprise me with Princess and the Frog this week. Laughing
shake my head

Laughing

$10 coupon from Disney on the Blu-ray combo package:

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/disneymagicalsavings/?cmp=dmov_dvd_dmsave_url_patfcoupon

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hannibal king wrote:Picked up Ninja Assasin and Princess and the Frog.
That's a pretty bitchin' combination. thumbs up

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Joshua wrote:
Hannibal king wrote:Picked up Ninja Assasin and Princess and the Frog.
That's a pretty bitchin' combination. thumbs up

Yeah, i typically like to kick ass first then find true love. Very Happy Laughing

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

$14.99 @ Best Buy
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 61KiRT0q99L._SL500_AA300_
I'm a little concerned because it didn't come with 3-D glasses, and it does not say anywhere on the packaging that it is in 3-D. I have the glasses that I got with Coraline, but if this is only in 2-D, what's the fuckin' point?

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 145860-d0
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 143486-d1

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

picked these up today:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 61kKCf-8ApL._SL160_AA115_
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 B002E2QH7W01_SX296_SCLZZZZZZZ_V2202
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 Too-cool-for-school-collection-dvd-

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 District9dvd
District 9

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 51KybRrNkXL._SS500_
Martin Scorsese Collection: Goodfellas (already own that one), Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, Who's That Knocking At My Door?, After Hours
(The original edition also contains Mean Streets but for some reason the Hebrew is sold without it.)

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:$14.99 @ Best Buy
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 61KiRT0q99L._SL500_AA300_
I'm a little concerned because it didn't come with 3-D glasses, and it does not say anywhere on the packaging that it is in 3-D. I have the glasses that I got with Coraline, but if this is only in 2-D, what's the fuckin' point?

Nope, it wasn't.

Fuck you, New Line. Who only sells the 3-D version of a 3-D movie for a month!? Especially since the 3-D version of both the blu-ray & DVD came with 2-D versions!!

shake my head

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pumkinheadfan wrote:picked these up today:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 Too-cool-for-school-collection-dvd-
I might get that. Old, forgotten 80s flicks that's themes consist of drinking, sexploitation and fart/sex jokes. Laughing

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Exchanged Final Destination for:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 112516-d1

And, also picked up:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 144719-d1

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
pumkinheadfan wrote:picked these up today:
I might get that. Old, forgotten 80s flicks that's themes consist of drinking, sexploitation and fart/sex jokes. Laughing
Yep!Very Happy it's not a bad set if you think about it 12 movies for $5.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally bought Star Trek on Blu Ray and I preordered the Avatar: Steelbook Combi Pack which comes with a load of other junk.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 13858010

NorrinRadd

NorrinRadd
Cadet
Cadet

Picked up Big Bang Theory season 1 & 2 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1,2,3 today.

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today:

Stargate Universe Season 1.0

NorrinRadd wrote:Picked up Big Bang Theory season 1 & 2 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1,2,3 today.

Awesome purchases!

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

pumkinheadfan wrote:thumbs up Great movie! I hope to see them live this Summer!

You are a lucky, lucky man. Maiden are taking Dream Theater out as the US support act. That is a dream line-up for me.

"You're shit, and you know you are..." Laughing Laughing

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

just got in from amazon:

ninja assassin
grosse pointe blank

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

GPB is a friggin' great movie.

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

TENIME_art wrote:GPB is a friggin' great movie.

+1 I would have never rented that movie if the blockbuster guy didn't suggest it . But it is friggin awesome. That movie is the reason I always keep a pen handy. Laughing

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally got that Nightmare on Elm Street box set. Found it at half price books for 30 bucks and had a coupon for 40% off.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

absolutely agree, it took forever to find it on dvd, and just put tha digital version on my ipod, fuckin awesome

Hannibal king wrote:

+1 I would have never rented that movie if the blockbuster guy didn't suggest it . But it is friggin awesome. That movie is the reason I always keep a pen handy. Laughing
i cant remember when i first saw it, but i know it was on like comedy central or amc, or somethin, i cant even remember, but i fell in luv wit it asap

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 20 1000x800px-LL-FantasticMrFoxDVD2

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

picked up 'american psycho' at wally world for $4

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum