Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread)

+56
BigSoupCan
Rath99
deadbolt85
jaydee74
boberthavok
Captain Painway
Warren_Worthington IV
Spazzy
NorrinRadd
Hannibal king
MikeSabian
GigaToast
Heytherejeffro
Cliff
Ska
CherriesJubilee
(._Y_.)
THALASTDRAGON
Chi-Town Spidey
vikoros
Matt
kreepfan
dmahoney
Tom
wickidchyld
AlienIncognito
comicgeekelly
Astro13Zombie
pumkinheadfan
The_Donster
kidspider2099
Debaser77
shiky800
Combo Mo
Spaced4SimonPegg
Sandman
DickGrayson007
ChrisToPhenom
Batman25JM
Aussiemandias
Thundermatts
Ben Akers
melvinlikechris
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
superdoug
supervenom
shining knight
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Denim
The Ignored One
Silent K
prescribeddrone
Administrator
TENIME_art
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 39]

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not that I have anything against them, but aside from The Aristocrats and Sleeping Beauty, you two have some great grabs.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I went scary movie hunting today. 85 buckaroos!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Dvdjune16_09
Finally going to get to see it, and I did get the Killer Cut. Completion. Ahh.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Jacobs_ladder
It has been on so many top lists for horror, I have to see it. $5.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 LetTheRightOneIn-2008
I've heard nothing but good, and I want vampires to be cool again for me. (Which reminds me, my Books-A-Million is chalk-full of vamp-books, and the like.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 350__1_dvulfcbm
I liked the first two. Alicia Witt, and Eva Mendes nakers! Not counting the third one I haven't seen with Kate Mara.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Fido-dvd-artLOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Zombie_honeymoon
I wanted some different experiences with the zombie genre.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Quarantine
Loved REC, can't wait for the sequels, but ya, I have to see the Americanized version. My hopes aren't high, but I think I'll have a fun time watching it.

And here's my straight-up monster movie.
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Outlander

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved Quarantine.

Even if they spoil the ending in the trailer and on the cover. Rolling Eyes

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did I never-?

Oh for god's...

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 NipTuck_S5P2

Bought it the week it came out, just finished it Saturday (and caught up with the Season 6 premiere on my DVR).

Rolling Eyes

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Outlander is that the jesus christ space warrior film?

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just got 'Near Dark' and 'Return of the Living Dead' to continue my recent binge of 80s horror goodness

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Near-d10

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Return10

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 10296195x

was holding out on buying them seperatly as I knew this was coming out before christmas

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 TF2DVDSteelbook

Steelbook to match my first movie's.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 549890b809a0a39779745110.L
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 51SSmALB9nL._SS500_

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need to get Heat...(already have TCoMC!)

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Despite it's some of it's more serious navigations away from Dumas' story , CoMC is a really fun romp. It reminds me of the old swashbucklers from the 30s and 40s. Heat is just one of the best damn movies ever made.

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Joshua wrote:LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 549890b809a0a39779745110.L

That reminds me to actually watch the movie. I've caught bits and pieces of it on TV from time to time and always wanted to sit down and watch from start to finish.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:its more serious navigations away from Dumas' story

How so?

(I've only ever read Three Musketeers & Man in the Iron Mask.)

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The biggest ones being that Mondego and Dantes are not friends in the novel,
Spoiler:
, and that
Spoiler:
. There are others that aren't as bad, like Edmond being educated in the book (after all, how could an illiterate man be promoted to captain a ship?) and of course, the obligatory combination/deletion of characters, but that's to be expected. Also, in the book Edmond is far more cold and calculating.

And while these things kind of eat at the back of my mind when I watch the movie, they certainly don't take away from it. The movie is its own animal and rather enjoyable.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:And while these things kind of eat at the back of my mind when I watch the movie, they certainly don't take away from it. The movie is its own animal and rather enjoyable.

And that's why I don't outright hate movies like Wolverine:Origins!!

lol!

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
And that's why I don't outright hate movies like Wolverine:Origins!!

lol!
You make me sad.

Deviations from the source material aside, Wolverine was balls.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It made me laugh more than Transformers, and had fewer "jokes" (good laughs, not laughing at "how bad it was").

And, if I try to think that Weapon XI is a different character than Deadpool, that last fight scene is awesome.

It is the absolute worst out of all 4 movies, but you make me sad that you can't even enjoy parts of it.

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can enjoy parts of it. The three-minute montage at the beginning, which should have been the focus of the movie, was awesome. Wolverine is terrible, to be sure, but I found some enjoyment in the first half hour of it. I can't recollect any moments that brought me entertainment, but I remember not being miserable until the Weapon X garbage started.

Just because I loathe a movie doesn't mean there isn't some stuff I did enjoy. Even Transformers 2 had a small amount of good in it. A very, very small amount.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah the deviations from the source material are fine. The biggest issue is that a multi million dollar blockbuster only spent five dollars and thirty-two cents on special effects.

Last edited by Thundermatts on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I can enjoy parts of it. The three-minute montage at the beginning, which should have been the focus of the movie, was awesome. Wolverine is terrible, to be sure, but I found some enjoyment in the first half hour of it. I can't recollect any moments that brought me entertainment, but I remember not being miserable until the Weapon X garbage started.

Just because I loathe a movie doesn't mean there isn't some stuff I did enjoy. Even Transformers 2 had a small amount of good in it. A very, very small amount.

Well, so you did enjoy it! Was that so hard to admit? tongue

Thundermatts wrote:Yeah the deviations from the source material are fine. The biggest issue is that a milti million dollar blockbuster only spent five dollars and thirty-two cents on special effects.

lmao

QFT

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Well, so you did enjoy it! Was that so hard to admit? tongue
That is not what I said. Just as hating a movie doesn't equal hating every single second of it, nor does enjoying parts (and in this case, very small parts) mean enjoying all of it.

I tend to let a movie's flaws ruin it for me. Wink

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today I picked up Battlestar Galactica: Razor. Will be watching it tonight and can't wait!

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Outside Slipcase:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 ROCDVD02
Inside Insert:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 ROCDVD03
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 GIJoeResolute_f
$14.99 @ Best Buy:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Constantine-bluray
$12.99 @ Target:
LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 FamilyGuy_V7

And, because no store in the entire Chicagoland area even got them in, let alone half of them didn't even have it in their databases, I just ordered this off Amazon for $25 off:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 CloneWars_S1_BLU

Seriously, the DVD is everywhere, but no one's carrying the Blu-Ray!?

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!...show off your SCORE! (Official DVD Purchases Thread) - Page 3 Esqueezeme

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today:

GI Joe: Resolute
Family Guy Volume 7
24 Season 7
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1
Naruto Season 1 Box Set Vol. 1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 39]