Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got something New/really old today.

+2
Metal Misfit
FroZen
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Got something New/really old today. Empty Got something New/really old today. Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:30 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A co-worker gave me an antique comic book today called "The Latest Larks of Foxy Grandpa" . Actually it's a collection of comic strips in one book. The comic was created by Bunny a.k.a Carl Edward Schultze and was originally ran in newspapers from Chicago and New York. This book was printed somewhere between 1902-1905. It's not in great shape but I thought it was pretty friggin cool. It's worth is somewhere between $50-65 dollars due to the condition it's in. IMO it's really cool to own and I'm gonna add it to the other antique prints I have. Below are pictures of the book (not mine just one in about the same condition).

I was thrilled to get this and just wanted to share.

Got something New/really old today. Bmimg_10

Got something New/really old today. Bmimg_12

2Got something New/really old today. Empty Re: Got something New/really old today. Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Pretty cool!

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

3Got something New/really old today. Empty Re: Got something New/really old today. Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thumbs up

4Got something New/really old today. Empty Re: Got something New/really old today. Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:08 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it is a cool thing to have indeed

5Got something New/really old today. Empty Re: Got something New/really old today. Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cool item to add to your collection

6Got something New/really old today. Empty Re: Got something New/really old today. Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is that Platinum Age? Seriously cool.

7Got something New/really old today. Empty Re: Got something New/really old today. Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Is that Platinum Age? Seriously cool.

Yeah it is. This came out years before the first monthly comic was printed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum