Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I met Greg Rucka today

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So I met Greg Rucka today Empty So I met Greg Rucka today Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice guy. I wish I had remembered to take a camera and get a picture. Oh well, hindsight's 20/20.

2So I met Greg Rucka today Empty Re: So I met Greg Rucka today Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:47 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very cool. He seems like he'd be a fun conversationalist.

3So I met Greg Rucka today Empty Re: So I met Greg Rucka today Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Was the place crowded? I totally forgot he was going to be there.

4So I met Greg Rucka today Empty Re: So I met Greg Rucka today Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was pretty busy up until the last hour he was there. It was never completely packed, but it was consistently busy. Richard took him to the airport and when he got back he said that Rucka seemed like he had a very pleasant time. So all in all I'd say it was a success.

5So I met Greg Rucka today Empty Re: So I met Greg Rucka today Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:24 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My friend reports that Rucka was kind of a dick to him when he got the variant cover to Detective Comics signed. He said Rucka acted like he was a jerk for bringing that particular issue to be signed, and didn't offer to personalize it for him like he had others in line in front of him. Pretty much just signed it and shoved it back at him.

Not that I doubt he was a nice guy to you, but that's a report I got.

6So I met Greg Rucka today Empty Re: So I met Greg Rucka today Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Chris said he thought he was kind of a dick and was high-maintenance, but Richard, Barry, Keli, some other friends, and myself all thought he was a good guy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum