Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Bang Theory

+37
Spaced4SimonPegg
deadbolt85
Administrator
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
Sapphire Gypsy
Heytherejeffro
Debaser77
Silent K
NorrinRadd
Astro13Zombie
pumkinheadfan
jaydee74
shark6495
THALASTDRAGON
kidspider2099
Captain Painway
superdoug
Metal Misfit
Winter Decay
pink*lantern
riv1
Tom
AlienIncognito
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Spider_Fan14
FroZen
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
The_Donster
Thundermatts
Joshua
Batman25JM
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

26The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pink*lantern wrote:I totally I love you Sheldon. and I love seeing what Wolowitz wears each episode. Anyone else think his mother is hilarious??
hell yes

27The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 am

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Holy crap... tonight's episode was hilarious. Sheldon's face while trying to comfort Penny was beyond words. Raj's "American" accident & his eyes buggin out when talkin about Wolowitz "taggin" his cousin = priceless.

28The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:12 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe the best episode ever.

29The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:24 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That episode was awesome... They all got drugged, except for the robot.

30The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:10 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this was really good episode, my favorite parts were with Penny and Sheldon and Raj, they all had great lines and everything. Raj's drugged up stuff was hilarious. And i loved Sheldon having to sing soft kitty to penny, it was really cute.
5/5 Bunny Kings eating all the lettace in the world

31The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Maybe the best episode ever.
I was thinking the same thing.

Definately the funniest. I haven't laughed that hard at an episode...of any show, all year.

32The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i heard the other day was Kaley Cuocco's birthday. on another note, when's the next new episode?

33The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:20 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:i heard the other day was Kaley Cuocco's birthday. on another note, when's the next new episode?
Dec. 7 then Dec. 21

34The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:i heard the other day was Kaley Cuocco's birthday. on another note, when's the next new episode?
Dec. 7 then Dec. 21
any word on plot synopisises?

35The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

nevermind, found them:

The Gorilla Experiment
Sheldon attempts to help Penny understand Leonard's work, and Wolowitz becomes jealous when Leonard starts hanging out with his new girlfriend.

The Maternal Congruence
A visit from Leonard's mother delights Sheldon and horrifies Leonard. Leonard's mother revealed the fact that Leonard's parents are going to divorce due to Leonard's father's affair with a waitress.

sounds good to me. my mom and sister haven't liked the first couple episodes too much, i'm not sure way. they also said penny was getting kinda bitchy too, i don't think i saw much of it but does anyone else think that?

36The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 B597_rock_paper_scissors_lizard_spock

37The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

How exactly does Spock beat rock & scissors but loses to paper?

38The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:26 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

It's not as funny this season, which is gonna bite them hard because they're getting their highest ratings right now off the buzz of *last* season.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

39The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Says you. This season is the funniest by far.

40The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:26 am

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

I have to agree that the drugged brownies episode was hilarious.

Raj: With your American accent, everything you say sounds stupid.

41The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:25 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Winter Decay wrote:How exactly does Spock beat rock & scissors but loses to paper?

Spock nerve-pinches the wielder of rock and scissors, but paper gives him a paper cut.

42The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Winter Decay wrote:How exactly does Spock beat rock & scissors but loses to paper?

Spock nerve-pinches the wielder of rock and scissors, but paper gives him a paper cut.
actually i think Sheldon said that paper disproves Spock. Also not too sure that is the way he beat rock and scissors.

43The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBj7-50bloE[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBj7-50bloE

ok... why can't I embed the video??? huh

44The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought The Gorilla Experiment was really funny. The only criticism I can really give it is that it could've used more Raj.

Favorite part from the episode:

Sheldon: Howard, I like your shoes. Where did you get them?

Howard: Huh?

Sheldon: Bazinga. I don't care.

45The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here we go. Found the quote:

Sheldon: It's very simple. Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and—as it always has—rock crushes scissors

46The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Thundermatts wrote:Says you. This season is the funniest by far.

Your opinion has never mattered.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

47The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

anyone see last night's family guy where they had a cutaway gag to Big Bang Theory? they had Leonard's and Sheldon's actors doing their voices, i thought it was funny.

48The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night's episode was quite good, it was another christmas episode and Leonard's mom was funny when she got drunk with Penny. I noticed that they forgot Leonard celebrated Christmas because Sheldon though no birthdays or christmases would make Leonard a better physictist. I kinda wish they would show his father sometime, and the rest of the brothers and sisters of Sheldon, Leonard and Penny sometime too.

49The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:35 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:anyone see last night's family guy where they had a cutaway gag to Big Bang Theory? they had Leonard's and Sheldon's actors doing their voices, i thought it was funny.
Just caught that last night. It was cool, i thought they were gonna trash the show but they gave it props.

50The Big Bang Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:56 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved seeing Christine Baranski as Leonard's mom. She's an immensely talented actress and I just loved watching her transform from uptight bitch to drunk and horny. Laughing And her theories of Raj and Wolowitz's latent homosexual desires... hilarious.

And I loved the Family Guy gag. That made my day.

http://likeitderby.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum