Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Bang Theory

+37
Spaced4SimonPegg
deadbolt85
Administrator
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
Sapphire Gypsy
Heytherejeffro
Debaser77
Silent K
NorrinRadd
Astro13Zombie
pumkinheadfan
jaydee74
shark6495
THALASTDRAGON
kidspider2099
Captain Painway
superdoug
Metal Misfit
Winter Decay
pink*lantern
riv1
Tom
AlienIncognito
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Spider_Fan14
FroZen
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
The_Donster
Thundermatts
Joshua
Batman25JM
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 18]

401The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It wasn't bad, but, it wasn't great. They have a large cast to work with now, and it looks like they're spreading themselves thin to cover everyone. I believe they need to focus on a person/persons and let the others back the story up.

402The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:It wasn't bad, but, it wasn't great. They have a large cast to work with now, and it looks like they're spreading themselves thin to cover everyone. I believe they need to focus on a person/persons and let the others back the story up.
Yeah, more unity story-wise would help.

403The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:35 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Don't get me wrong, this is still one of my favorite shows, it's just that they seem to be trying to do too much at once. If that makes any sense?

404The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Refresh my memory: Zack was the guy from last season who thought they were in danger of blowing up the moon by bouncing a laser off of it? Because I thought he was great, and seriously underused in this episode with Amy Farrah Fowler.

405The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:34 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I believe that was him, yeah. And, while he was underused, i spit vodka out my nose when he deliverd his "My guteus what?" line after Amy's impassioned speech...

406The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's some pics and a teaser clip of the costume contest episode;
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ActionFigureNews/news/?a=26427

407The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha! Cool as heck!

408The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Oh I totally can not wait for this! This is going to be EPIC! yes

409The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This episode;

Laughing FTW Laughing

410The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Justice League Recombination

Awesome, simply awesome.

411The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zack was great in this. i really felt bad for him when the guys were giving him a hard time.

412The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

riv1 wrote:Zack was great in this. i really felt bad for him when the guys were giving him a hard time.
agreed. I liked how Penny had told them that the bullying they got as kids they targeted at Zack. Zack actually wasn't that bad either.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

413The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I hated how Leonard was the only apolegetic one though. I unsderstand Sheldon not saying anything but Raj and Howard could've said sorry also.

414The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

It was one of there best episodes to date imho.

415The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 am

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

The Justice League episode was hilarious. I also enjoyed Sheldon's day dream at the end of the episode. So cool.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

416The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just been watching some recent eps, and I don't hate Leonard as mich as I used to. I feel more sorry for him now. When people on the show make fun of his love life and stuff like that. I wanna punch Howard in the face sometimes too. I find when he's trying to flirt its painfully unfunny but I still feel bad for him.

417The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Bus Pants Utilization

I greatly enjoyed this. Sheldon was hilarious (as usual). I loved all his little digs at Howard.

418The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was pretty good, Sheldon was greatin this butI hatedthe gay joke with Raj and Howard. Really CBS, two guys who are best friends are put in mistakenly gay situations, how original! >(

419The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just read that the show's getting three more seasons. Kinda half dreading that in case the show goes down the crapper. Also anyone see the awards show the other night? Kaley presented Jim the reward, that was great.

420The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:30 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Just read that the show's getting three more seasons.
M O T H E R F U C K E R.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

421The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:Just read that the show's getting three more seasons.
M O T H E R F U C K E R.
I love you

422The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOVE CAR DISPLACEMENT BLOWS

It just sucked! It was annoying, pointless and just stupid! Here's a note system for it;
1) It was basically a stereotype of men are horny and being the ones to cause relationship trouble
2) For god's sake Leonard, SHUT UP! You rambling on about wanting sex with Penny was annoying!!!!
3) The fact that he wants to get busy when Sheldon is right next to him and has Vulcan hearing further angers me in its stuidity
4) The whole conflict with Howard and Bernadette seemed needless
5) The writers are still making Raj a girly guy which somewhat annoys me as it seems stale

At least The Office will be good... I hope.

423The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Spider_Fan14 wrote:LOVE CAR DISPLACEMENT BLOWS

It just sucked! It was annoying, pointless and just stupid! Here's a note system for it;
1) It was basically a stereotype of men are horny and being the ones to cause relationship trouble
2) For god's sake Leonard, SHUT UP! You rambling on about wanting sex with Penny was annoying!!!!
3) The fact that he wants to get busy when Sheldon is right next to him and has Vulcan hearing further angers me in its stuidity
4) The whole conflict with Howard and Bernadette seemed needless
5) The writers are still making Raj a girly guy which somewhat annoys me as it seems stale

At least The Office will be good... I hope.

I really liked this episode. But I will agree with you on the Leonard part. He gets really annoying after a few episodes of the same "I want sex with Penny" bickering.

I understand the whole situation with Howard and Bernadette and I thought it was funny, plus Amy just made it all the better with her blatant outburst about penises. I'm quickly starting to like Amy. Plus Sheldon's face during the conference was hilarious. I really enjoyed this episode. The last few episodes seemed to just drag on but this one really picked it up.

424The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Love Car Displacement

I liked this episode. It wasn't my favorite, but I thought it was funny. The Penny/Amy stuff was great, and I thought the panel at the conference was hilarious.

425The Big Bang Theory - Page 17 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Batman25JM wrote:The Love Car Displacement

I liked this episode. It wasn't my favorite, but I thought it was funny. The Penny/Amy stuff was great, and I thought the panel at the conference was hilarious.

Agreed. When they first introduced Amy in the show I didn't really like her, but once they started showing Amy and Penny together I thought it was good. It's funny to see how Penny is with Amy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum