Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

DCU Alien that emits light?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DCU Alien that emits light? Empty DCU Alien that emits light? Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Call me an embarrassed Legion of Super-Heroes fan. I'm struggling to remember an alien race that emits bright light. Do any of you guys know of any and where I could find reference for it?

Anybody?

Last edited by Silent K on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

2DCU Alien that emits light? Empty Re: DCU Alien that emits light? Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:24 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Gary Shandling shot light out of his nose in that one flick where he was ana lien trying to impregnate an earth woman...

I doubt that's what he's looking for...

http://www.leerodriguez.net

3DCU Alien that emits light? Empty Re: DCU Alien that emits light? Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:26 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

There are so many one off aliens from Legion and GL books over the years. Nothing mentioned in the wiki on DC Alien Races.

4DCU Alien that emits light? Empty Re: DCU Alien that emits light? Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:54 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sun boy?

nah it wouldn't be that obvious would it?

or theres the LSV member flare who had that perticular ability

5DCU Alien that emits light? Empty Re: DCU Alien that emits light? Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:11 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lazon was from Dryad but he was mutated.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

6DCU Alien that emits light? Empty Re: DCU Alien that emits light? Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BTW, it doesn't have to be a Legion character/race....blanket DCU will do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum