Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

DC's Top Martial Artist

+6
Metal Misfit
J Nova
BlueMaxx
The Ignored One
rwe1138
alucardbarnivous
10 posters

DC's Top Martial Artist

DC's Top Martial Artist Vote_lcap7%DC's Top Martial Artist Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
DC's Top Martial Artist Vote_lcap20%DC's Top Martial Artist Vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
DC's Top Martial Artist Vote_lcap0%DC's Top Martial Artist Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DC's Top Martial Artist Empty DC's Top Martial Artist Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:57 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Everyone has their favorite, who's yours?

(Left out the Karate Kids and Batman of the 853rd Century to make this a little more fair)

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

2DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:05 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Connor.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

3DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:20 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I voted for Shiva. I loved the arc with her and Bruce after Knightfall.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

4DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I didn't vote favorite. Shiva beat Richard, but Cassandra beat Shiva. And if Shiva and Richard are one of the best, then Cain must be ridiculous. She took Supergirl with ease. She still lost due to a fluke, but she technically would've one. Wink

5DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 pm

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

Bronze Tiger. Got to love a person who can handle Bruce...twice. And that impratical headgear rocks. I want one.

6DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:00 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I thought Dragon has already mentioned as tops?

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

7DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:08 am

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

They seriously should make an Iron Fist style series starring Richie Dragon. With that beard, I can imagine the Chuck Norris jokes that would ensue. This has best-seller written al over it. But seriously, it would make for a good series and allow different martial artists to be highlighted (since almost all of them are in need of a serious push).

Last edited by J Nova on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

8DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:33 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

IDK, DC's been pretty gunshy since the lukewarm response to OYL and failure of Countdown and Final Crisis. It doesn't seem like they'll be taking too many risks for a while.

9DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:34 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BTW, Keith Champagne wanted to do a mini-series focusing on DC's martial artists but I don't think it was ever picked up.

10DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:02 am

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

alucardbarnivous wrote:IDK, DC's been pretty gunshy since the lukewarm response to OYL and failure of Countdown and Final Crisis. It doesn't seem like they'll be taking too many risks for a while.

That sucks but is understandable. I don't think Final Crisis
did all that good either, so an event based on the martial arts world seems unlikely too.

alucardbarnivous wrote:BTW, Keith Champagne wanted to do a mini-series focusing on DC's martial artists but I don't think it was ever picked up.

That suxors too. It'd be nice if they did. Thank for the info.

11DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:43 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Metal Misfit wrote:I thought Dragon has already mentioned as tops?
Well, Shiva kicked his anus, and then on at least one occasion I can think of, Bats beat her, but then Catman can beat Batman...Cassandra beat Shiva too...and...I don't know. Shocked

12DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:08 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:I thought Dragon has already mentioned as tops?
Well, Shiva kicked his anus, and then on at least one occasion I can think of, Bats beat her, but then Catman can beat Batman...Cassandra beat Shiva too...and...I don't know. Shocked

Exactly. Not to mention, if memory serves, Richard hasn't beaten Bronze Tiger once since they left O-Sensei. I believe they've fought three times, twice to a standstill and once with Ben winning.

13DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bronze tiger: because I am a suicide squad nut and I bet he could take them all on in some kind of enter the dragon style tournement

(you know the only other character I would have killed to see in Mortal Kombat vs dc other an prime was bronze tiger)

14DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:58 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good to see that people are knowledgeable enough to not just automatically go to Batman.

15DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I went with Cassandra Cain.

16DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:57 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I went with Cassandra Cain.
Cyber-5! Me too. I don't like her all that much. I like Babs as Batgirl, like most, but Cassandra is seriously all kick butt-y to me.

17DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Bronze tiger: because I am a suicide squad nut and I bet he could take them all on in some kind of enter the dragon style tournement

(you know the only other character I would have killed to see in Mortal Kombat vs dc other an prime was bronze tiger)
Batman!

Nah, just kidding. I'd say shiva.

18DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiva is good too

I personally never see bats as a martial artist hes more of a detective first course he can kick your arse easily but when written right he would deduce a problem before resorting to martial arts

19DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Wasn't there an issue of Birds of prey where Shiva tells Black Canary that she was ranked like 4th or 5th in the world behind Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, and Shiva herself?

20DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:05 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

shining knight wrote:shiva is good too

I personally never see bats as a martial artist hes more of a detective first course he can kick your arse easily but when written right he would deduce a problem before resorting to martial arts

Most people think that Bats can beat anyone though.

21DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:36 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah I know....

22DC's Top Martial Artist Empty Re: DC's Top Martial Artist Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:57 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do you? DO YOU?!!!

http://www.pvponline.com/my-parents-are-dead/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum